You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Tennis

Remmie

9 minutes ago, Remmie said:

Stig, maybe don't give the Daily Heil the clicks, they don't care why you are on their website, just that you've clicked on it. 

I know but I think better of living in an echo chamber mate so I have a nose to see what the ghouls on the other side are saying 

1 minute ago, Bjornebye said:

I know but I think better of living in an echo chamber mate so I have a nose to see what the ghouls on the other side are saying 

It's tempting as fuck isn't it, like shooting fish in a barrel. I just can't stand those cunts profiting from their hate speech.

3 minutes ago, Remmie said:

It's tempting as fuck isn't it, like shooting fish in a barrel. I just can't stand those cunts profiting from their hate speech.

I know mate it’s perverted to look if anything because it just winds me up but I can’t help it. Also helps when talking to people bury their head in the sand about racism, anti-wokeism etc 

Thats not aimed at anyone particularly on here 

• 2 weeks later...
40 minutes ago, dockers_strike said:

Emma suffered a straight sets defeat to 100th ranked Aliaksandra Sasnovich in her first post US Open win.

Could see that coming a mile off with all of her distractions since the US Open, annoyed that I never remembered to put money on.

17 minutes ago, sir roger said:

Cameron Norrie quietly having a fantastic season. Up to 26 in the world , number 1 in Britain , edging towards being only the 3rd British male to have 50 wins in a calendar year and now in the final of the Indian Wells tournament.

Yeah he's quietly made it up the ranking ls without coming close to winning anything or beating any big names

• 2 weeks later...

I think she was just with her dad and a mate in Romania and is not looking to have a new coach in place until the Australian in the new year. She will be at her best the faster the court from what I read and the likes of clay won't suit her. Weird situation where the US Open champion hadn't even won a single WTA match in her career beforehand.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
21 hours ago, sir roger said:

Djokovic gets a medical exemption to compete in the Aussie Open , shocked I am.

Aussie government saying they'll decide this one. Not a tennis fan but Djokovic can fuck off back to his  genocidal mates, the vaccine dodging twat. 

21 hours ago, sir roger said:

Djokovic gets a medical exemption to compete in the Aussie Open , shocked I am.

Its a  fuckin joke. We are waiting for visitor visas to fly there for our daughters wedding. We might have to apply for special exemption but we also need to be fully vaccinated including booster.  Medical exemption is apparently supposed to apply to people with heart conditions etc. One rule for the rich and famous!

• Upvote 1

On 05/01/2022 at 09:14, CapeRed said:

Its a  fuckin joke. We are waiting for visitor visas to fly there for our daughters wedding. We might have to apply for special exemption but we also need to be fully vaccinated including booster.  Medical exemption is apparently supposed to apply to people with heart conditions etc. One rule for the rich and famous!

He got fucked out quick smart.