Remmie

Tennis

On 29/05/2019 at 17:26, Tony Moanero said:

About five or six years ago, I went for a shit at about 9am, promptly deposited a sizeable log into the pan, then sat there, reading a book, browsing the internet and watching a film on my tablet, until about 7 or 8pm, before wiping my arse. 

On 29/05/2019 at 19:34, Tony Moanero said:

My wife has just reminded me that we were living in London then. She left the house just as I was sitting down to drop my guts, went shopping in Oxford Street, then on to the Designer Outlet in Ashford, Kent, which is about an hour train journey from St Pancras, and I was still on the bog when she got home.

11 hours ago, Section_31 said:

Jean Valjean was the last person to get this much grief for pinching a loaf. 

I'm with Remmie on this one, a man's gotta shit, and like making good wine - it takes as long as it needs to. I've had shits that took so long there was a actually a new President by the time I finished wiping. 

Tony wrote the book on this subject.

A man among men.

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, Stickman said:

Raducanu through to the.quarters after brushing aside American Shelby Rogers 6-2 6-1 

Definitely the real deal is this girl. 

She's red hot, isnt she? If she continues to develop she'll undoubtedly be the very best.

Before I even looked, I knew shitbag Morgan would be posting praise, bet he even thinks he's responsible for her success as he toughened her up.

• Upvote 1

There's a gap in the women's game for someone to come through and take it by the scruff if the neck.  It looked like that would be Osaka, I hope it still can be, but I really hope it can be Emma Raducanu too. And Fernandez looks impressive also, really determined.  Hopefully they'll turn out to be just what the women's game has needed for about a decade.

Wasnt there a US girl Coco Gauff who was reckoned to be the next big thing in women's tennis? Dont know what has happened to her but this lass looks to be a star in the making.

27 minutes ago, dockers_strike said:

Wasnt there a US girl Coco Gauff who was reckoned to be the next big thing in women's tennis? Dont know what has happened to her but this lass looks to be a star in the making.

Yeah Gauff burst onto the scene, has levelled off a bit now but is still only 17 so plenty of time for her.

1 hour ago, Moo said:

There's a gap in the women's game for someone to come through and take it by the scruff if the neck.  

Same with the men’s. Federer and Nadal are done and Djokovic has to battle through every game now, albeit he is still the best.

1 hour ago, Section_31 said:

Before I even looked, I knew shitbag Morgan would be posting praise, bet he even thinks he's responsible for her success as he toughened her up.

Top, top cunt that fella. Biggest ego I have ever seen.

• Upvote 1

Fuck me she’s only gone and done and still to drop a set. The first British woman to reach a grand slam final since 1977….

Absolutely brilliant performance and now will face the ageing Leylah Fernandez in the final .

Thrilled for her and thrilled at the prospect of two exciting fearless teenagers in the final. 

Come on Emma (Fernandez is great too).

Made up for her. I had my eye on her from the early days at Wimbledon for obvious reasons (ahem)  and it's great to her her progress so far so quickly.

What makes her rise even more astonishing is to learn that she barely competed for a over a year coming into Wimbledon due to covid restrictions, took and passed her A levels, and took and passed her driving test in the past year.

She does a great job of appearing normal when she's anything but.

1 hour ago, skend04 said:

Can't wait for the moment that this turns into the all-Canadian final.

Leave the girls games alone , you just worry about ensuring my bet on Auger-Aliassame bears fruit.

3 hours ago, skend04 said:

Can't wait for the moment that this turns into the all-Canadian final.

Johanna Konta after losing her British No.1 status has now turned into an Aussie again

24 minutes ago, Stickman said:

Johanna Konta after losing her British No.1 status has now turned into an Aussie again

To be fair they can have her. Can't stand her 

Did anyone have a bet on her to win the tournament a few rounds ago? When she got to the quarters I wanted to take a punt but I was abroad so the fucking betting app didn't work. Cunt app.