You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Tennis

Remmie

Agree with you on Federer there Stig. I have a lot of time for Nadal and Djokovic and I like Murray but watching Federer in full flow like today is fantastic. He's a fucking artist.  The best player I've ever seen. I hope he plays forever.

have to totaly agree with Stig. fuckin hate Murray and always have. And his fuckin Mother as well. Moanin fuckin Scottish Bastards. "Oh no. Im not British. Im Scottish" All the fuckin same. Give em independence and never let the moaning cunts in here again.

Fuck Andy Murray

And fuck his fucking mother as well the fucking arl horrible miserable nasty witch-faced evil cunt 

Hope Federer wins everything forever. 

Harsh.  

Many years ago, when I was stepping out with a young, and surprisingly sexually adventurous single mother Mrs Murray, she brought her young son along to meet me in order that I may inspire him with my wit, generosity, dashing good looks and MG Maestro.  A sullen, zit-laden scrag-end of a lad, with no redeeming features whatsoever.  

'Squirty,' I said (that was my pet name for her) 'Squirty, can I make a suggestion?'  'Of course you can, my scouse stallion' she replied in her ridiculous accent 'what is it the noo?'

'You're going to need to invest some serious time in this unfortunate chap.  He will die a penniless virgin unless you take action now.  Force him out from his flannelette hell-hole, take him outside, and teach him a sport that he will excel in.  Not a team sport, as no-one will want to play with him.  Not golf, because he will look terrible in a turtle neck.  Try tennis.  Britain is crying out for someone who's not shit.  Those Lloyd brothers were the definition of shit; one's now a billionaire dealing in milf sweat on the black market, and the other shagged Chris Evert.  Get him down to JJBs and get him a racket.  Get one for yourself too, it will help to keep that pelvic floor nice and tight for me'.

And the rest is history.  

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

You think? I don't see that at all. He's just cool!

I think he tries to come a cross as being humble, but it backfires and he sounds really arrogant.

I like Murray although he is boring.  For me Nadal and Novak are good lads.

All four are great for the game.

I think he tries to come a cross as being humble, but it backfires and he sounds really arrogant.

I like Murray although he is boring.  For me Nadal and Novak are good lads.

All four are great for the game.

I think it was lonely at the top for Federer, he was on a pedestal for so long and he's such an iconic figure now it must be hard to stay normal, never mind humble.  I can't see the arrogance though.  I agree with you about Nadal and Novak being the good guys.

A friend of mine lived in spain a few years ago and he got friendly with a guy who was knew the Nadal family.  When my friend questioned him about Nadal this guy said that off the court he was the most laid back dude you'd ever meet.  Uncle Tony completely runs the show and Nadal lets him get on with it.  A genuinely humble nice man.  

Nadal is one of my favourite sportsman in the world. Not quite sure why, he just has that x factor.

Can't argue with that .  I much prefer Federer myself but can see how Nadal is more popular.  Federer appears to be more respected than loved by people other than his own fans.  

Harsh.  

Many years ago, when I was stepping out with a young, and surprisingly sexually adventurous single mother Mrs Murray, she brought her young son along to meet me in order that I may inspire him with my wit, generosity, dashing good looks and MG Maestro.  A sullen, zit-laden scrag-end of a lad, with no redeeming features whatsoever.  

'Squirty,' I said (that was my pet name for her) 'Squirty, can I make a suggestion?'  'Of course you can, my scouse stallion' she replied in her ridiculous accent 'what is it the noo?'

'You're going to need to invest some serious time in this unfortunate chap.  He will die a penniless virgin unless you take action now.  Force him out from his flannelette hell-hole, take him outside, and teach him a sport that he will excel in.  Not a team sport, as no-one will want to play with him.  Not golf, because he will look terrible in a turtle neck.  Try tennis.  Britain is crying out for someone who's not shit.  Those Lloyd brothers were the definition of shit; one's now a billionaire dealing in milf sweat on the black market, and the other shagged Chris Evert.  Get him down to JJBs and get him a racket.  Get one for yourself too, it will help to keep that pelvic floor nice and tight for me'.

And the rest is history.  

Negged. You never had an MG Maestro you lying rascal.

Harsh.  

And the rest is history.  

I believe this. And I reckon Andy Murray and the personality of Freddie Mercury until she left you with him in the pub while she went for a small shit and you stuck earth song on the jukebox. 

Can't argue with that .  I much prefer Federer myself but can see how Nadal is more popular.  Federer appears to be more respected than loved by people other than his own fans.  

I think Federer is ace as well, top bloke, no issues with him at all. Plays great stuff and is the best ever. Djokovic seems like a good dude too. Really is the golden age of tennis.

Wawrinka won the title after beating Nadal 3 sets to 1. Nadal was in agony in the second set and could barely move after suffering back spasms, but after the painkillers kicked in, he was able to claw a set back before Wawrinka managed to regain his flow. He's also now the Swiss No1 apparently.