You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Manners and etiquette..

Stouffer

Guest PaddyBerger15
Old people? Fuck them off too! Taking the moral high ground at the bus-stop? Errr no actually, you were sucking off GIs while your husbands were away taking Jerry bullets on your behalf! Old wanker twats!!

:lol:

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I find it very hard not to offer a sarcastic, "You're welcome" when people do that - which is a little self-defeating after trying to be well-mannered.

I'll do that next time or else let the door fly back and slap them in the face, the ungrateful cunts.

Guest davelfc

What about the twats that have shit loads of shopping in a trolley in front of you and see you standing there with one or two items and the cash in your hand and still ignore you. Bastards. I still allow people to go ahead of me if they have only one or two items and I have a lot, I do however ask "is that all you are getting?" since I was stung by some bitch that proceeded to buy cigarettes, some alcohol and pay her electric in the co-op once I let her passed. Took feckin ages.

I've also stopped going to Sainsburys on a Friday morning. It was oap day at my local one and they just charge at you with their trolley. I (being a stubborn bastard) refused to give way and a crash would occur. Why should I, they just think they can charge through even though they are clearly the ones in the wrong. The stick I've had off the old bastards. I'm not some kid and I'm not a nasty person but christ they piss me of. I wouldn't mind if they were in a hurry but once in their cars they do 20mph and are so slow over the speed bumps that ants crawl over them quicker.

I fly a lot, it's just basically a fight these days and manners have totally gone. From the twats that read their papers while some poor girl is showin them the flight safety announcement, (I must have taken a thousand flights and I watch them all) to the arse that decides to lower their seat as soon as they can and put their shoes under their seat (my legroom space) I usually punch the back of their seat hard and when they look I hand them back their shoes, suitably stamped on, either that or pour red wine into them from the free bottle you get at dinner.

I'd also put ladies and gents toilets on planes, blokes just dart in, have a slash and dart out. Women it seems disappear behnd the mirror into some narnia type world only to appear later in the flight. Don't get me started on women.

Easyjet and ryanair don't help matters either, with their 'no designated seating' policy it's a free for all fight getting on planes with them.

I could fill 50 pages with my moans about flying, shopping and manners of the passengers, shoppers but I'll calm down and try to forget about it for now.

• 4 years later...

Bump

i notice allot of young folk these days cant use a knife and fork to save their bloody lives, they eat like fucking horses, and never close their trap when they eat, its fucking disgusting

Just flicking through the channels and meal time was on for supper nanny, i hate the lack of table manners, eating with a mouth open, stuffing their mouths with too much food, or even know how to cut their dinner up. Mine aren't innocent, I want to twat my kids at times, and they know it riles me when they do it, thus find it hilarious to do it when we're in public. They know perfectly well how to eat with manners but occasionally take pleasure in pissing me off.

The other as mentioned in the thread is mobile phones - general manners seem to go out of the window and people (on the other end of the phone) getting offended by you having the courtesy to say you're unable to talk at the moment!

I did my bit for manners at the weekend in Conwy. Outside the McDonalds were 2 teens on BMX bikes and they just threw their empty cartons on the floor next to the bin. I had a quick work, and they sheepishly picked it all up and binned in.

Good job it was Conwy.. If that had been the maccies on Edge Lane I probably would have been shivved.

Pisses me right off that kind of thing though. Don't see much of it around here, but the amount of shite you see just dumped in lay-bys or along hedgerows. Would it really hurt to bag it up and stick in in the back of the car until you get to a bin? Fucking screfs.

I've also stopped going to Sainsburys on a Friday morning. It was oap day at my local one and they just charge at you with their trolley. I (being a stubborn bastard) refused to give way and a crash would occur. Why should I, they just think they can charge through even though they are clearly the ones in the wrong. The stick I've had off the old bastards. I'm not some kid and I'm not a nasty person but christ they piss me of. I wouldn't mind if they were in a hurry but once in their cars they do 20mph and are so slow over the speed bumps that ants crawl over them quicker.

This. 100 times over.

And is it really fucking necessary for them to place their trolley sidewards, blocking the aisle whilst they stare at identical tins of beans for 10 minutes?

And fat bastards who use those motorised things because they can't walk a few 100 yards around a shop without collapsing. Funny how you never see them in the fruit & veg section. Try buying a bit less junk food and maybe you wouldn't need to get in everyone's way.

And people who browse in supermarkets. It's not a form of retail therapy, it's just food for christ's sake. Make a list before you go, buy what you need and fuck off out of there

In fact anyone in a supermarket who isn't me

This. 100 times over.

And is it really fucking necessary for them to place their trolley sidewards, blocking the aisle whilst they stare at identical tins of beans for 10 minutes?

And fat bastards who use those motorised things because they can't walk a few 100 yards around a shop without collapsing. Funny how you never see them in the fruit & veg section. Try buying a bit less junk food and maybe you wouldn't need to get in everyone's way.

And people who browse in supermarkets. It's not a form of retail therapy, it's just food for christ's sake. Make a list before you go, buy what you need and fuck off out of there

In fact anyone in a supermarket who isn't me

I browse in the food library but don't block. But when I'm in the supermarket I get wound up by the fat mums buying their fat kids loads of shite from the junk food freezer sections. "£2 for 20 fuckin turkey twizlers? Ey Chantelle, that'll do us for a week!".

So regarding etiquette, such people should show some manners and fucking kill themselves.

Also on supermarket etiquette, its such bad manners to take all of the food from the reduced counter. The family of asians (LOL I'm politically correct) in the Walton Sainsbury's who converge on the 'reduced' counter and take fucking EVERYTHING, I hate you.. so.. much.. I hope you all die in a house fire. Thats all.

Apart from the above, I'm pretty laid back and tolerant.

Trains. Everything about them. Blasting scouse house dead loud at half 6 in the morning, fuck off you little scrote I've only been up half an hour I don't want to listen to your shit.

People who think their bag deserves it's own chair and pretend not to see you even though you are standing right in front of them. I've taken to picking the bag up and saying in quite a slow voice " this yours "

And the escalators. Stand right, walk left. Fucking simple. Always some bellend though, normally some emo kid who stands left meaning no one can pass him.

Guest davelfc

In shops, people with zero consideration for others, on public transport, on the roads, in a cinema in a fast food establishment. Worse, in an airport or definitely on a plane.

Before you take off some idiot has placed their stinky shoes under their seat, which just happens to be your legroom. Then the second the seatbelt light goes out their chair is reclined fully.

While you're struggling with that the child behind you is kicking your seat, the person next to you has claimed the armrest and some fat sweaty old bloke has set up camp in either the overhead locker above your head (face full of old mans belly) or worse above his head (face full of old mans arse)

Flying is for me the worst place in the world for bad manners.

People who suddenly stop on a busy street. I don't want to stand behind you for 5 mins whilst you check your text messages

Cyclists who ride two abreast having a pleasant chat whilst a half-mile tailback builds up behind them. Cyclists who undertake you when you're clearly indicating left. They seem to think that I am solely responsible for their safety whilst they can be suicidal.

I was shocked to see an elderly woman standing on a train. It was a half hour journey so she must have been uncomfortable. Not a single person offered her a seat!

I suppose she could have had my seat, but I was sitting on it.

...to the arse that decides to lower their seat as soon as they can and put their shoes under their seat

ARGHHHHH for fucks sake this 10 million times over. Had some cunt lower his seat back and was practically sitting on my lap. Asked him to put it back and the fat cunt refused. Asked him did he he want to give me a blowjob as he's practically sat on knee. The fat cunt. Spent the next 3 hours kicking the fat twats seat. Not that I'm bitter or anything. FAT FUCKING TWAT. You fat fuck. Sweaty fucking twat. Die early fat fucking fuck.

Apart from that I thought he was sound...