Harry Squatter

Biggest knobhead journalist

31 minutes ago, VladimirIlyich said:

Never heard of the cunt. But you probably are correct anyhow.

He's Man City's journalist for the MEN but he seems to be more arsed about Liverpool than Man City. Like Liam Gallagher but he can write a few sentences and email them to the MEN office. 

4 hours ago, Harry Squatter said:

He's Man City's journalist for the MEN but he seems to be more arsed about Liverpool than Man City. Like Liam Gallagher but he can write a few sentences and email them to the MEN office. 

Puts him way ahead of most in Manchester.

Every time I read anything by Mark Ogden I get the sense that he’s not the biggest fan of Liverpool.

Chelsea have worked us out...they have lost their last 3 finals they faced us. Ok so it was all on pens. But  working us out means taking us to pens , yeah ok.

2 minutes ago, cloggypop said:

I'd love to put a ring of salt around Martin Samuel 

I get the pun but he'd use large pinches of it to sprinkle over his KFC family buckets.

• Downvote 1

10 minutes ago, cloggypop said:

I'd love to put a ring of salt around Martin Samuel 

Best to springle it all over him and watch him melt

On 27/05/2022 at 18:12, aRdja said:

Every time I read anything by Mark Ogden I get the sense that he’s not the biggest fan of Liverpool.

Agreed, he’s a cunt, a Manc fan too I think,  but he’s done well since Saturday. Many tweets from Sat on his Twitter. 

qjUKOUs7_x96.jpg

Feb 2007, France: English football supporters sprayed with tear gas amid issues getting into a stadium. Lille v Man Utd. So this isn’t just a Liverpool issue and never has been

qjUKOUs7_x96.jpg

Understand rivalry between fans of various clubs, but suspect the dismissive noises coming from many about what happened in Paris is from those who don’t go to games. It could have been any club’s fans last night. Football fans treated like animals by heavy-handed police. Again.

• Upvote 2

On 30/05/2022 at 11:49, Harry's Lad said:

I get the pun but he'd use large pinches of it to sprinkle over his KFC family buckets.

Sorry had to neg that for the unsettling imagery 

Some of them who I usually can't stand have been excellent in speaking out about what really happened. Sky Sports have been brilliant. 

• Upvote 4

On 30/05/2022 at 11:20, Tj hooker said:

I see this cunt has finally crawled out from under his massive stone 

Screenshot_20220530-111719_Twitter.jpg

What an absolute wanker. 

The season delivered little? We were runners up in 2 competitions and won the other 2 !!!

An alternative version is we’ve lost out on 3 Premiership trophies & 1 League Cup to a side that has broken every financial rule in the book and got away with a slap on the wrists and 2 Champions Leagues to by far and away the most successful side in the history of the competition.

I’m as gutted as the next supporter we’re not better off but all we can do is dust ourselves down and go again. Other clubs would kill for the season we’ve just had.

As for clubs working us out…well, none of the above teams beat us last season. The Spurs and Chelsea games over the Xmas / New Year period were in the middle of a COVID19 outbreak and some incredibly questionable refereeing. After Chelsea we won 16/18 games. Some working out that. 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Scott_M said:

What an absolute wanker. 

The season delivered little? We were runners up in 2 competitions and won the other 2 !!!

An alternative version is we’ve lost out on 3 Premiership trophies & 1 League Cup to a side that has broken every financial rule in the book and got away with a slap on the wrists and 2 Champions Leagues to by far and away the most successful side in the history of the competition.

I’m as gutted as the next supporter we’re not better off but all we can do is dust ourselves down and go again. Other clubs would kill for the season we’ve just had.

As for clubs working us out…well, none of the above teams beat us last season. The Spurs and Chelsea games over the Xmas / New Year period were in the middle of a COVID19 outbreak and some incredibly questionable refereeing. After Chelsea we won 16/18 games. Some working out that. 

Premier League. C'mon, man. That's lower league fan stuff.