You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Biggest knobhead journalist

Jeff Powell of the Daily Mail is a prize cock - hates modern sport full stop, miserable old fool, loves the Mancs as well which trebles his knobheadness. That Len Capeling looks like Rex Makin so I never bother reading anything he has to say.

Has anyone mentioned Rob Shepherd, his pathological hatred of us reaches new heightws whenever we play his beloved hammers. Steve Curry is a big manc cock sucker !

Jeff can say hello to Wooldridge in the arms of Satan when he croaks.

Shepherd is a pissed up twat who likes to bite people.

Someone mentioned Capeling; good shout, I remember him well, real nasty piece of work. Exists to hate Liverpool and nothing more. Capeling reminds me of the old joke.

Q. " How many Evertonians does it take to change a lightbulb?"

A. " None, they just sit in the dark and blame Liverpool"

That's Len that is.

• 1 year later...
Shaun Custis and Danny Fullbrook are 2 who irritate me hugely. I try and avoid anything they write, but just seeing their smug, fat, complacent sweaty faces on the shithouse of a Jimmy Hill programme on a Sunday morning makes me want to kick the telly in.

The previous poster who said Harry Harris is spot on aswell, he is not only hopeless, hes a laughing stock amongst his counterparts also....bottom line is that most of them are useless, semi-literate tosspots of the highest order who write inaccurate and sensationalist garbage and try and pass it off as an 'exclusive inside story'.......they try to claim that they satisfy the publics desire to 'know'...what they do in fact do is create a sensationalist, soundbite, culture and feed it to us incessantly and rather than satisfying our 'need to know' they are justifying their tawdry shite by claiming its what we want.

There are a few decent journos, Oliver Holt is ok, as is Henry Winter and another fella whos name escapes me, I think it might be Paul Hayward.....the rest of them, the likes of Steve Curry, Bob Cass, Brian Woolnough and Mick Dennis are fat, rumourmongering oxygen thieves.

Just about sums it up. I no longer buy any paper except the Daily Post and the odd Echo for all it's worth nowadays.Rest of my news I'll glean from t.v and internet outlets and make up my own mind by reading up on a subject to form an opinion rather than accepting their agenda driven received wisdom.

Newspaper readership is a dwindling market and they deserve it.

Just don't buy them.

That Daniel Taylor kid from the Guardian is a tit. Looks as though he's there on work experience fresh from a student demo.

Wrote some God awful tripe on the Suarez- Evra affair and reading his stuff now, you can pretty much see the tear stains on the page because his beloved Harry Redknapp didn't get the England job.

What lies did he spread?

He effectively accused Carragher of being a disruptive influence at LFC. The inference from the context of his statement was that he was sabotaging the manager.

I'm sure you will have heard similar rumours, with as much basis as the "Rafa rubbing his hands" rumour.

He soon backed down when faced with a legal challenge, from what I've been told.

He effectively accused Carragher of being a disruptive influence at LFC. The inference from the context of his statement was that he was sabotaging the manager.

I'm sure you will have heard similar rumours, with as much basis as the "Rafa rubbing his hands" rumour.

He soon backed down when faced with a legal challenge, from what I've been told.

There was an apology in the Irish Sunday Independent, and a donation made to the HJC by the paper as compensation