You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

The Official Slippered Up Match Thread

Paul

• Replies 417
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest PaddyBerger15

shit, that was going just fine...Im sure Rafa would have been delighted at 0-0....no worries, we can still win this Reds....keep believing, we were the better team.

Guest PaddyBerger15

get Kewell on at some point down the left and give them something to worry about down both sides, they look jittery at the back.

gutted

that was so against the run of play..Bad mistake from carra ,compounded by Xabi.

Chief has been magnificent so far ,loads of running from Dirk but no incision

Need somone on the left instead of bolo ,we have so much room out there

Still there for us but need more up front .Crouch and Gonzo/Sumo for bolo and Xabimget gerrard back in the middle

That was a fucking daft free kick to give away, no question. Very annoying. I just hope that we can creat some better chances in the second half because we've been the better team so far. The only problem is I can't see where a goal is going to come from for us right now.

Fuck...that was just i kick in the stomach. And this is the feeling I have had all the way, I just dont think it`s meant to be us this time. That was a goal right out of the Manc book of undeserved goals.

We have been the superior side, and still we are trailing. Still, we are two better off than in Istanbul, but I fear the wrath of lady luck who has been all italian so far...

I really hope we don't regret our lack of firepower. Fortune favours the brave, or - my personal favourite - "He who dares, Rodders; he who dares." We dominated that half but showed very little class up front. I think Crouchinho and Kewell could have a big say in the outcome of this match.

Believe.

This is the kind of game we'll lose though, isn't it? We got too comfortable and then got sucker-punched, and it'll probably happen again in the second half.

Of course, I still believe we can do it, but I have a bad feeling about this one overall.

We have nothing to fear from Milan, they're old hat, dusty and flat.

We've bossed the midfield and nullified thier best players, it's unfortunate that we now have to chase the game some what but we've done it before and we'll do it again.

I expect to see much of the same in the second half with a flurry of changes as they tire and we impose ourselves more and more on the game.

The Chief is an animal.