You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Favourite incidental Sitcom characters

Guest PaddyBerger15

Guest TK-421
Flashheart from Blackadder - immense scene-stealing from Rik Mayall.

*stands up dramatically*

Objection, Your Honour!

I don't like Flashheart. I thought he was a crude and unnecessary character. Give me Lord Blackadder's blatant sarcasm and dry wit any day of the week over Flashheart's bravado.

Darn it - don't you just hate it when you all the way through the thread thinking " I'm going to say Flashheart from Blackadder if no-one else does", and then someone does right at the end?

I'm going for Jim out of Taxi played by Christopher Lloyd.

Guest PaddyBerger15

The Vicar of Dibley is wank on toast as far as sitcoms go, but the character Owen (played by the fella who plays Trigger in OF&H) makes me snigger....

And for any of you that saw Filthy, Rich and Catflap, the characters played by Mel Smith and Norman Pace, Jumbo Whiffy and Eggy Guffer were ace aswell.

I need to watch much more Futurama, from what Ive seen, its boss, buts its on at a crap time for me. Need to get that series 1-4 boxset....

i saw that thing on sky sports news today with the bobby moore statue and was surprised at just how much bobby charlton resembles the professor on futurama.

_41063430_charlton300x300.jpg

bioFarnsworth.jpg

Noooooooo. They can't have changed the name, why would they, everyone knew the quality that you would get every time you went.....ah, I see.
Just call him Lava from now on, loving the fact he doesn't get it

Guest PaddyBerger15

And the legendary Boss Hogg from the Dukes of Hazzard and his sidekick, Sheriff Roscoe P. Coltrane......

Guest PaddyBerger15
The pothead character in the Young Ones who was Neils' mate, he ended up playing Nigel in Eastenders. Neil joins the police and does a raid on his house, he says "Come in Neil, take the t1t of yer head"

Warlock..