Thatcher...  

162 members have voted

1. 1. Thatcher...

• is a heroine who lifted this country from its knees; one of our greatest ever PMs.
    • was a necessary evil; someone had to do what she did.
    • makes me shudder with rage with every breath she takes; she destroyed our country.
    • personal feeling aside, it's too soon to see her true legacy.

7SExEdXQ?format=jpg&name=small

It would've been far more fitting had they done away with the plinth and leave the cunt hanging.

But then, it would've been even far more fitting had that been done when she was alive.

• Upvote 1

@Sugar Ape I'm going to need you to account for your voting in this thread, mister. 

The fact that it says 8 people voted for that option and it lists about 100 people is no excuse either. Admittedly, if it was, it'd be a very good excuse. Not to mention plausible. 

As much as it would amuse me if everyone on that list was a crypto-Thatcherite, the screwiness of old forum polls has been an issue for some time. I discovered this when a poll I had voted in had marked me down as an anti-beaner, of all things.

14 hours ago, Strontium said:

As much as it would amuse me if everyone on that list was a crypto-Thatcherite, the screwiness of old forum polls has been an issue for some time. I discovered this when a poll I had voted in had marked me down as an anti-beaner, of all things.

So essentially what you're saying is that Rapey is a raging Thatcherite shithouse? 

Fair enough, Stronts. Fair enough. 

6 hours ago, Numero Veinticinco said:

So essentially what you're saying is that Rapey is a raging Thatcherite shithouse? 

Fair enough, Stronts. Fair enough. 

913693EC-E622-4D77-8F81-E0C97346BF3C.gif

• Upvote 1

Just make sure the crosses are nailed to all sides of the coffin, and it remains submerged in holy water.