You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

FAO Anyone Thats Been on Footie Focus

Gav

Nice one on saturday mornin Dave .Fine pair of raddish cheeks on ya LOL:-D

Imagine my surprise when I flicked on to the Beeb ,expectin the Gay Paddie and who do I see ?????

You wrotye a few mnonths ago that you were worried that the mag amy not survive etc This is a sure foire sign that yer doin a spot on Job , Sly sports and the Beeb lookin for your opinions

well , this is a organisation that apointed both McCarthey and that other fuckwit Charlton ..I actually expected them to start talking to Quinnb/Staunton /Robson etc

Nuts .Hopefully someone like Wim Jansen , or that German fella Heitsfeld would get the job but The FAI have to appoint someone that gets approved by Guinesses and Jansens a wine drinker

is THE most incompetent in world football. John Delaney (from Waterford) only got in through nepotism, and Milo Corcoran (from Mooncoin, my birthplace), was the main man in Saipan and allowed the press conference to go ahead. I wonder will they get the sack - the report has been "depersonalised", I believe.