You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Snooker

Remmie

Just as long as that wobbling jelly fan Murphy the Christian doesn't win. Among his offences include superman socks and a lucky teddy. Some poor bitch accepts his pin dick in her twatmantle ever now and then. He looks like he constantly has doughnut residue on his dribble-chin the smug tubby jizzburglar

Just as long as that wobbling jelly fan Murphy the Christian doesn't win. Among his offences include superman socks and a lucky teddy. Some poor bitch accepts his pin dick in her twatmantle ever now and then. He looks like he constantly has doughnut residue on his dribble-chin the smug tubby jizzburglar

I don't know anything about snooker, well I know it's dull watching someone push those little balls into those holes but I found this particularly nauseating.

That made me laugh a lot ! - which is a rare feat for your Remmie.

Snooker has not been the same since Ray Rearden retired. I saw an exhibition match at Wallasey town hall between Dennis Taylor and Silvano Francisco - must have been mid 80s. aaaah the glory days of snooker.

* I may even have worn a snooker jumper that my aunty knitted for me . . . . . . . . .

I am at work.. says the man who was still up posting at 4am! Bet your feeling like pooh!
I work (not particularly) hard and I play (somewhat) hard.

What kind of office have you got then with Snooker on? Lucky ho

I work (not particularly) hard and I play (somewhat) hard.

What kind of office have you got then with Snooker on? Lucky ho

Watched a bit in the pub at lunch, and now watchin via BBC sport. No sound but its good enough.

I don't know anything about snooker, well I know it's dull watching someone push those little balls into those holes but I found this particularly nauseating.

Wonder was it because shawn brought up the whole lewinsky thing again. I hate willie Thorn with a passion, he bangs on about "shot to nothings" to an uncomfortable degree, and his banter is lame at best. John Parrot is the jewel in the snooker cunt crown though. The thing that pisses me off about him more than anything is on QOS the way he always has to make reference to his horse racing following, fat blue nugget.

How can you want that twunt to win- he has a lucky teady for fucks sake! I reckon he has a secret compartment in the snooker table filled with doughnuts. I have no idea whether they have marmite in them though. Even if god does exist, I bet he hates that smug ass clown

I just thought the year he won it, his snooker was excellant for someone so new to the game and then found myself always looking for his results. I just like to omit certain things from my memory such as meeting his misses in a christian chat room. If Ronnie was still in it then i would be going for him obvioulsy.