Quantcast
Leeds relegated - Page 5 - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Gods back

Leeds relegated

Day off today. Had a lovely barvecue and quite a large number of Opihr gin and tonics. Just wanted to pop in and sat U;m still laughin my balls off at Leeds. HAHHAAHHHHAAHHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHHAHA

• Upvote 1

Looking forward to the Derby/Villa game on Monday. As a fixture, that play-off is often a crazily entertaining game given the tiredness of the players and what’s at stake. 

• Upvote 1

14 hours ago, VladimirIlyich said:

A thread dedicated to Leeds on an LFC forum still puzzles me. They are so far off my radar they might as well not exist.

I live in Leeds, as do some others on here. I'm surrounded by Leeds fans. And it was kind of a big deal when they got relegated, hence using this 'relegated' thread in which to laugh at them rather than create another one. Sorry to disturb you. As you were.

TLW doesn’t have dedicated LFC and Other Football forums. Only the FF. if it’s football, LFC or not, it goes in here.

Apparently the Qatari group who own PSG are buying a stake in Leeds. They'll probably come up if they start spending tons of cash.

Anyway, here's a few photos of Leeds United TV presenter Emma Louise Jones who has a boss set of tits. 

Screenshot_20190525-215519.png

Screenshot_20190525-215822.png

Screenshot_20190525-215845.png

Screenshot_20190525-220119.png

Screenshot_20190525-220148.png

• Upvote 4

10 hours ago, Doctor Troy said:

Apparently the Qatari group who own PSG are buying a stake in Leeds. They'll probably come up if they start spending tons of cash.

Anyway, here's a few photos of Leeds United TV presenter Emma Louise Jones who has a boss set of tits. 

Their very own Pulitzer Prize-winning journalist...

26 minutes ago, General Dryness said:

Shes already playing two world class strikers up front.

The offside calls on VAR will take quite a while to confirm. The referee is certain to take a look on the side of the pitch to ensure the decision is correct and then there will be clamour for 4K screens to be installed all around the stadium. This is the shitness of modern football. 

15 hours ago, Doctor Troy said:

She's the land lady of one of the lads in my work. She's immense. 

7 hours ago, Leyton388 said:

She's the land lady of one of the lads in my work. She's immense. 

I'd be on the phone every couple of days like "er yeah, the water pressure in the shower is too weak,  you need to come and test it yourself in a tight white t shirt"