You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Leeds relegated

Gods back

• 1 month later...

Can't remember who said that in 20 years' time you'll never be more than 6 feet away from an ex Leeds manager.

Funny as fuck, this.

The fans I know want Mick McCarthy

The Leeds merry-go-round just keeps on giving.

d2f146fd51b667f6da1d39e945ebb41b.gif

We’re only two more Leeds managers till Christmas

• Upvote 1

• 10 months later...

Just wanted to take a minute to have a laugh at Leeds. The fans have been fucking unbearable for months. The arrogance of delusional Yorkshiremen is horrendous. They're the luckiest team in that division; they've lost 11 games but every time they've slipped up so has everyone around them. They've slipped back in to the playoffs today after losing at home to 10 man Wigan, which is fucking hilarious. Sheffield United have a much easier run-in than Leeds, who have to play Villa in their penultimate game. Villla are on fire and have won 9 games on the bounce. If Sheff Utd win all their remaining games Leeds will likely at some stage have to play Villa again in the playoffs. Please god Villa do the business. We do not need fucking Leeds in the Premier League (they all still refer to it at the Premiership). What made today even funnier is them cheering Sheff Weds beating Norwich as they still genuinely think they can win the league. 

• Upvote 1

Horrible club, horrible fans.

It's really a miracle that I'm here at all. My parents had only been going out for a few weeks when my father decided my mother's first experience of a football match should be Leeds away. I think this was the game when he got thrown out of the ground by a copper for singing "What's it like to be a twat Billy Bremner?". After the match him and his mates were very keen that she should carry their scarves in her bag. She soon realised why when, walking through the streets, Liverpool fans with visible colours were being attacked by Leeds animals while the police stood and watched. I'm just surprised she didn't dump him there and then. To this day she can't stand football and I can't say I blame her.

6 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

I fucking hate Leeds. Can feel Reederz passion for hating them through this as well. Yeurrrssss fuck them. Cunts 

Mate I've lived in the Leeds area for nearly 20 years and I've made some proper, proper good friends. But get them on to football, 99% of them are as bitter as the average Evertonian and every bit as delusional. And they hate everybody. They don't have a good word for any player, supporter or team that isn't fucking t'Leeds. And they wonder why nobody likes them. If I believed in a god I'd be praying they fuck up, stay in the Championship, lose Bielsa and end up back in League 1 where they belong.

• Upvote 1

I had a grudging respect for Leeds under Revie. They had Cooper and Reaney overlapping which was groundbreaking at the time , Charlton and Hunter were just animals at the back and Bremner , Giles and Lorimer were one of the best midfields ever. Jones and Clarke up front were not the best but good enough with that team behind them.

They were fucking horrible to watch at times and the fans even back then obnoxious but fuck me they were effective. 

This current crop are nowhere good enough to lace the boots of the Revie side and I hope they stay down.