You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Leeds relegated

Gods back

They gambled big and lost, never liked Leeds, throwing money arounf that they never had on the chance they'd be in Champions League every season was stupid. To think they might have actually been in Premeriship this season, I'm sure it was they who Watford beat in the playoff final last year wasn't it?

There but for the grace of God...

...goes any other club that gambles their entire future on one season.

Stupidity and short-termism of the highest order, implemented whilst giddy on one season's success in a competition where you will always be playing the cream of European football in the latter stages. If there's one club football competition that I really don't think you can spent your way to winning these days, it's the Champion's League.

I don't think there's anything that could make me feel sorry for Leeds fans, but this is probably about as close as it gets. They were taken in by the hype and a slick showman, but I don't think they would have been happy at all if they knew where the money was coming from.

This e-mail was allegedly found on Peter Risdale's laptop - he was forced to return it as an asset of the club before leaving. (When cash to pay the player's wages became tight later in the season, the laptop was given to Seth Johnson in exchange for his agreement to attend two first team training sessions and do a school visit).

CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA.

FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA

TINUBU SQUARE LAGOS

Direct Line #: +2348022263783

YOUR IMMEDIATE CONTRACT/INHERITANCE PAYMENT

Our Ref: CBN/IRD/CBX/021/04

IMMEDIATE CONTRACT PAYMENT.CONTRACT #:

MAV/NNPC/FGN/MIN/009.

Attention. Beneficiary,

During the auditing and closing of all financial records of the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) it was discovered from the records of outstanding foreign contractors due for payment with the Federal Government of Nigeria in the year 2006/2007 that your name and company is next on the list of those who will received their fund.

Firstly, I plead on behalf of my country and the Central Bank of Nigeria for not contacting you all this while as regards your contract payment, which I know by now, must have cost you some inconvenience am promising You on behalf of the central bank of Nigeria that this will not repeat itself any more.

I want you to know that your payment is valid and maintained with us here. I have ensured that you receive your fund through an international certified bank draft OR through banking wiring transfer, acceptable and payable to you. I advice you to cooperate with me and listen to my advice as the Central Bank of Nigeria (cbn) will not be held responsible for any lapses or miss-direction of your fund due to your inability to cooperate with me who is in-charge as the new elected executive governor of the central bank of Nigeria (CBN).

I can not vividly explain how this payment was generated / occurred to you, but i was informed before I resumed my humble office in the month of may 2004 that a contract with the federal government was executed in your favor by a foreign contractor, who at the point of execution did not receive his payments. Coupled with the fact that the computer departments of the central bank was burnt down some months ago before I resumed this humble office, and all available information as regards your information that was dropped by the foreign contractor was missing as well.

When we were able to trace burnt files we were only left with your email address, which I cannot see clearly. When this payment notification was forwarded to my humble office, I decided to contact you for immediate payment in an international certified bank draft, or direct crediting to your nominated banking account payable to you in your name.

I wish to inform you that your payment is being processed and will be released to you as soon as you respond to this letter. Also note that from my record in my file your outstanding contract payment is $15.7 million dollars (Fifteen million seven hundred thousand united states dollars).

Please re-confirm to me if this is inline with what you have in your record and also re-confirm to me the followings

1) Your full name.

2) Phone, fax and mobile #.

3) Company name, position and address.

4) Profession, age and marital status.

5) Copy of Working ID / DIRIVERS LICENCE OR INT'L PASSPORT

As soon as this information is received, your payment will be made to you in a certified bank draft from central bank of Nigeria.

Call me on my direct number as soon as you receive this letter for a serious discussion with me.

Best Regards.

Prof. Charles C. Soludo

Executive Governor Central Bank Of Nigeria (CBN) Federation

Guest Jay W

A good friend of mine is a mad Leeds fan. Fair play to him though he's took the banter well and his phones always on after a loss, unlike some.

Nothing could make me feel sorry for Leeds or the thugs that follow the cunts, i hope they continue on the downward slope and go to the conference, AND they've got that little shithouse Wise in charge. (I got the shit kicked out of me in Leeds, if you couldn't guess)

I hate them always have but I have to feel a little sympathy for them, Risdale destroyed Leeds and he should be in nick for what he did to that club.

Couldn't agree more, the man should never be allowed near another club. Live the dream my arse. Delighted to see Wisey fuck up though, horrible little cunt. Now if:thumbsup: Sanchez can take Fulham down I'll really be pleased!

Couldn't agree more, the man should never be allowed near another club. Live the dream my arse. Delighted to see Wisey fuck up though, horrible little cunt. Now if:thumbsup: Sanchez can take Fulham down I'll really be pleased!

Said that to my dear old mum this morning and she agreed wholeheartedly. Id like to think its cos she hates Sanchez for 88' but I have a feeling its cos she used to like Chris Coleman.

Always amusing to watch Bates and Wise fail miserably. Interesting that many fans chose to condemn the pitch invaders, leading to fights in the stands. Fair play to those who stood against it. Still very funny though.

_1493052_ridsdale_3002.jpg

PR : Need a motor?

DO : Don't want to go to John Leach at the Widnes Car Centre?

PR : Then come to O'Ridsdale's.

DO : A 65 year warranty on all our used cars...

PR : And 25 years free insurance!

BOTH : Get down to O'Ridsdale's Motors - putting the Ringer back into motoring!!

VOICEOVER : Elland Rd, Leeds - off junction 29 of the M62.