You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Evertons record against ManU

Judge

...in the premier league.

29 matches.

Overall: 22 United wins 4 draws 3 Everton wins

At Goodison: 11 United wins 1 draw 2 Everton wins!!!!!!!!!!!

Even worse than I imagined. How the f… is that possible?

This is the best record United has against any team in the top division.

Looks like Chelsea can forget any favours this weekend.

Because Everton are probably the shittest team to have not been relegated from the Prem, thereby playing them every season and being continuously shit.

Unfortunately they are not the worst team statistically.

They usually end up among the top 10. So it really is amazing that they have the worst record of all against ManU. Food for paranoid thoughts…..

They usually end up among the top 10. So it really is amazing that they have the worst record of all against ManU. Food for paranoid thoughts…..

No they dont. They usually fight against relegation.

How many times have they avoided relegation in the last 15 years? Moyes has had them in the top half 3 out of 5 seasons, the other 2 seasons they were in trouble. They've narrowly avoided relegation with Kendall, Walker, Royle, Smith and Moyes, iirc. Is that not every one of their managers since the start of the Premiership?

A point strangely missed out by Mourinho. The Rooney deal includes a lot af add ons, so if Man U win the title Everton will get more money. Anyone think Everton will win at the weekend?

Not me...

for me that's why all transfers should not be dependent on a clubs success, just personal success imo. this practice should be outlawed. WHU have been up on charges this week because of how the 2 argies we owned the the possibilty they could be manipulated by the proper owners to impact results. Surely this is far more of a risk than that. Everton potentially gain directly by allowing Man U 3 points - it's almost like a legal bribe.

Blueshite are cuntish enough to let Man Ure beat them just because of all the money different clauses in the Rooney deal will come pouring over them if Man Ure win some trophies this season.

Maybe the explenation is as simple as that.

Doesn`t explain the submission in the years before the Rooney transfer though...

...in the premier league.

29 matches.

Overall: 22 United wins 4 draws 3 Everton wins

At Goodison: 11 United wins 1 draw 2 Everton wins!!!!!!!!!!!

Even worse than I imagined. How the f… is that possible?

This is the best record United has against any team in the top division.

Looks like Chelsea can forget any favours this weekend.

are record aint much better either

are record aint much better either

I agree that our record against ManU in the premier league is terrible, but it`s still a long way down to Evertons level:

Overall:

8 Liverpool wins 7 draws 15 United wins

Anfield:

5 Liverpool wins 3 draws 7 United wins

Old Trafford

3 Liverpool wins 4 draws 8 United wins

F*ck me, that is depressive reading. I feel bad bringing that up.

Let us beat Chelsea on Tuesday and get the manc bastards in the final, then this statistics will count for nothing.

I dont agree with eveton "letting them win" today, they need the three points to try and secure uefa cup football which will surely bring in more money than the manure deal.

That might be a reasonable assumption, except for the fact that they will exit Europe at the first hurdle (IF they even get in).