You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

0-1 Crouch; We'll get snotted...

all the superstitions here.

For me, the omens are good and bad. Wife brought back some of those 330ml Heinekens (the little ones that look like depth charges) which was the drink of choice during the run of 2005.

However, the 40in LCD tv just came in time yesterday for teh match.

It is a Samsung.

They cancel each other out so I reckon 0-0.

Guest TK-421
They are, indeed, a thing of beauty. The tin is much stronger than the 500ml and they are multi-coloured. The silver is a nice touch. They also seem to be colder than the 500ml tin or bottled Heineken.

God Bless the Dutch.

The coldness is the winning ticket. There's no time for them to warm up, straight down all cold and then on to the next one.

Only if they are the 5% ones. The 4.2% ones can go to fuck.

Mate, this is Canada. If you drink anything under 5% it means three things:

a) you are an American who was either a draft dodger or took a wrong turn

b) hen-pecked pussy-whipped husband/boyfriend

c) easily influenced by all those Coors Light bikini commercials

all the superstitions here.

For me, the omens are good and bad. Wife brought back some of those 330ml Heinekens (the little ones that look like depth charges) which was the drink of choice during the run of 2005.

However, the 40in LCD tv just came in time yesterday for teh match.

It is a Samsung.

They cancel each other out so I reckon 0-0.

Whoah whoah whoah...care to explain your choice of telly there poncho?

The drink of choice for me back then was Heineken, strangely and spookily they sell it at the pub next door where I shall be watching the game tonight.

1-1 for me

I think we'll be alright because my Tranmere mate is being a little bit smug about the possibility of defeat. There's also the chilly Millers in the fridge as well as a bottle of bubbly to consider. However, I'm just a bit cagey about using the bubbly factor at this early stage; in 2005 that was a strictly Istanbul omen.

We will be victorious because when I nipped out to secure the services of a crate of Red Stripe, a sparrow very kindly shat on my head. (Which is mighty inconvenient when both hands are full of beer).

The last time a bird shat on my head was in 2005 (in Greece, as it happens), ergo we are nailed on to win.

We will be victorious because when I nipped out to secure the services of a crate of Red Stripe, a sparrow very kindly shat on my head. (Which is mighty inconvenient when both hands are full of beer).

The last time a bird shat on my head was in 2005 (in Greece, as it happens), ergo we are nailed on to win.

Your ex?