You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Where are you watching the game?

Paco

There should be no talks of parade from the club before a final.

But of course these things have to be planned.

What kind of dickhead moves the route to the most inaccessible part of town instead of the traditional one which could easily be accessed.

Getting into town especially when the tall ships are on aswell is going to be a fucking joke. Fat wanker.

But of course these things have to be planned.

What kind of dickhead moves the route to the most inaccessible part of town instead of the traditional one which could easily be accessed.

Getting into town especially when the tall ships are on aswell is going to be a fucking joke. Fat wanker.

"Near the olympia" has to just about the worst end point - it is just nowhere is it as a focal point...worst part of west derby road stuck roughly halfway between town and ground.

Good news for Angry of Tuebrook though...staggering distance from The Belmont!!

Looks like a bar here in Vancouver.  The main supporters bar is absolutely booked up, and is likely going to be turning away members of the supporters group, secondary bar is booked up and also likely to be turning away members, and the tertiary one is where I've got a table, apparently.

OK. so,  I followed the Rev's advice and backed out of the theatre with some smooth words.

However now I have been invited to Scotty's house to watch the match...BUT...I wanna watch it with my kids (who have got into the CL thing), so I declined.

Now...here's where it get's complicated - my other mate, Corty has invited himself to mine!

Now, It's gonna look like I am trying to host a rival Scotty's 'do'. What should I do?

I need the Rev more than ever, to save me from the advice of Dr Nowt and Scooby Dudek! Come back Padre!!

Some bird from Manchester I have been out with a couple of times who is also a Liverpool fan texted me at work today. She spent the afternoon on the internet and got us two for the screening at the ground. Unprompted by me I might add. I live down south and she seems overly keen. I was gonna swerve seeing her again. She is lovely but no point in being a cunt if you’re heart isn’t in it. But then again...it will be shite watching it down here knowing I could’ve been up there amidst all the mayhem if we get beat.

Looks like I’ll end up going to be honest.

"Near the olympia" has to just about the worst end point - it is just nowhere is it as a focal point...worst part of west derby road stuck roughly halfway between town and ground.

Good news for Angry of Tuebrook though...staggering distance from The Belmont!!

The idea is that, crowds permitting, the bus accelerates from "parade speed" to normal speed after the Olympia. I'm not sure that there wouldn't still be decent sized crowds as far up as the Belmont (because it's not as if the bus can turn off anywhere).

The idea is that, crowds permitting, the bus accelerates from "parade speed" to normal speed after the Olympia. I'm not sure that there wouldn't still be decent sized crowds as far up as the Belmont (because it's not as if the bus can turn off anywhere).

I can see how it works as a "get away" point...i suppose just used to these things having better focal points. I suppose they want to limit the strain in town with the other stuff going on and not have chaos around ground again.

Some bird from Manchester I have been out with a couple of times who is also a Liverpool fan texted me at work today. She spent the afternoon on the internet and got us two for the screening at the ground. Unprompted by me I might add. I live down south and she seems overly keen. I was gonna swerve seeing her again. She is lovely but no point in being a cunt if you’re heart isn’t in it. But then again...it will be shite watching it down here knowing I could’ve been up there amidst all the mayhem if we get beat.

Looks like I’ll end up going to be honest.

Yeah go and have the night of your life and then break the poor girls heart.