You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Chris Bascombe

Chris

Guest Daniel Johnson

About not knocking the fella for repeating a word- is it just me or does any one else believe a journalist should be able to actually write- sure he writes from the heart but so could the average joe in the street.

tongue in cheek, should have been in "le cunt"! quotation marks and (!).....

Although I noticed a lot of people kicking off at that, could be a good argument here!!!

What houllier has done for us has been great, love the man, especially for the times i had here and abroad the last few years(esp treble year)....still not perfect though and people need to realise he has his faults. But that is for another post i am sure....

cant believe someone would come on to this forum and refer to tommy smith

as the laughing cripple, the reason for smith being a cripple is that he

put his body through the pain barrier for many years for this club, he played

many games only after being injected in both knees, he may seem bitter but

when he sees some of todays players and the dosh they earn and their attitude

to the game who can blame him.A lot of people dislike his views ,fair enough

but those of us old enough to remember his goal in the european cup final

would never call him that , there has been many explayers of this club who

deserve stick ie spice boys but i dont think smithy was one of them

Guest Vic Hart

eusebio, wtf are you on about. Titi has really set the world alight since he left Fowler stopped giving a fuck and Litmanen was never aboe to get to the speed of the game.

The anti GH bias in your post suggests its you with the agenda here and not Bascombe who personally I will read merely to pass the time.