You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Dipping your pen in the company ink?

Remmie

Shagging the boss?
Am I fuck, she plays for the other team. At first I would have bummed a few birds here but now I work with them all day I find them far too annoying. I haven't dipped it, just wondering aboot the experiences of others who had or were close...

I used to be boinking a woman who I worked with. It was great. I stayed at her house for nearly a year and got at least a blowjob every lunchbreak. It was ace passing her in the corridor back at work and knowing that half an hour ago she had her gums around my plums. Thing is, after a while it started to become a bit awkward. People like a good gossip at work and as soon as someone gets a sniff of it, it spreads like wildfire. After a while, we decided that neither of us wanted anything permanent out of it and we were fed up of the gossip so we called it a day. Apart from a quick fumble at the Christmas bash, that was it for that. A year later I was with someone else and she was engaged and up the duff. It was fun while it lasted as long as no-one at work finds out.

Oh I forgot to add the important details. She went like a shithouse door in a hurricane and would do pretty much anything I asked. She couldn't cook though, and was very shy to the bar. She also didn't like football or motorbikes, which is a big no no.

I dipped while at work last year, it was the christmas do, I was bored and had been going through a dry spell, she was a nice enough girl but nothing special, it spread round the office faster than anything... leading to a lot of awkwardness and plenty of gossiping... all this after saying to my mate the night before 'wonder who will be the twat everyone will be talking about the next day'

Would I do it again?

fuck yeah

I once worked in a sales office and when the boss was away his wife would come in. I was sales manager at the time. She gave me the lady boss routine and got the high hard one.

Her hubby was a bit of a lad, plastic gangsta.

I shit it big time (I was 21 at the time) I left a couple of weeks later and was looking over my shoulder for months.

Would not do it again.

When I used to work in hotels and bars, I worked such crappy hours the only chance I had to pull was at work.

Yep when I was a Chef I ploughed through the waitress brigade like they were coming with a free drumstick lolly. The problem was that most of the other kitchen staff were as well. I now work for an insurance company and met my wife here, but prior to getting together I used work as my own private date a mate and slept with a few girls from my team. With hindsight ( the lass excluded ) I would have stayed away as they all turned out to be fucking mad as a bag of frogs.