You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Tonights games.

WaltonRed

• Replies 328
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Flicked SSN one and tbh cos of the Bank holiday id forgotten about Champs Lge tonight (keep thinking its Monday today).

I personally think the Mancs will beat Roma tonight. I think Roma will score but i also think that Man utd will bag at least a couple.

I dont think Chelsea will win tonight. I rate Valencia and personally think they will be a tougher test in the semis then Chelsea. They are a strong well organised team and i think Chelsea will lose there tonight.

Flicked SSN one and tbh cos of the Bank holiday id forgotten about Champs Lge tonight (keep thinking its Monday today).

I personally think the Mancs will beat Roma tonight. I think Roma will score but i also think that Man utd will bag at least a couple.

I dont think Chelsea will win tonight. I rate Valencia and personally think they will be a tougher test in the semis then Chelsea. They are a strong well organised team and i think Chelsea will lose there tonight.

Ditto, cunt isnt it!

Agree with your predictions there coop mate. Although if Roma score first, the mancs could panic and fuck it right up.

Valencia to just edge it too.

I think United will do Roma at Old Trafford, Id love them to go out because the prospect of meeting them in the final scares the shit out of me and Id just rather not go there.

Same here. I had originally made up my mind to travel to Athens, but the desire to do so has cooled considerably as it has dawned on me that should we get to the final, we are quite likely to meet the mancs.

I have no doubt whatsoever that Man U will knock out Roma tonight.

Same here. I had originally made up my mind to travel to Athens, but the desire to do so has cooled considerably as it has dawned on me that should we get to the final, we are quite likely to meet the mancs.

I have no doubt whatsoever that Man U will knock out Roma tonight.

Like I had no doubt we'd knock out Benfica last year...Stranger things have happened skipper.

You just simply know that the mancs will go trough, but having said that Roma has some players that can have a moment of brilliance and win the game.

In theory i think Roma will get 1-1 and pull trough, but gut feeling sais the the mancs

The media are acting like the mancs have already won the Champs Lge but as Portsmouth showed the other day that if you dont allow the mancs space and attack them then they will fuck up.

I personally would just wind pig boy up as he is playing so shite at the moment he is getting extra wound up about anything.

Like I had no doubt we'd knock out Benfica last year...Stranger things have happened skipper.

I had doubts about that one, our game went tits up when Momo was injured. I still thought we would do it, but I was far from sure.

I will of course be delighted if I am proven wrong tonight, but there is no chance in hell of Roma going through, absolutely none.

I hope Chelsea and United both go out tonight causing them to lose all self-belief, culminating in a mass brawl in their forthcoming fixture, resulting in them being docked 30 points each, meaning we win the league, causing Alur Exlax and Maureen to run off together to Thailand for bumfun with ladyboys, sparking 50 years of dominance for us with Rafa at the helm.

That's what i want.

You just simply know that the mancs will go trough, but having said that Roma has some players that can have a moment of brilliance and win the game.

In theory i think Roma will get 1-1 and pull trough, but gut feeling sais the the mancs

My feelings exactly.

I think United will do Roma at Old Trafford, Id love them to go out because the prospect of meeting them in the final scares the shit out of me and Id just rather not go there.

That's just wrong. Roma won't beat either Milan or Bayern in the semi final anyway.