You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Carragher interview with that twat Sky reporter

Guest stephenknapp

Guest stephenknapp

This is why he is a legend. Makes me feel very proud that we have such a special player & person playing representing us on & off the pitch.

yeah I can't wait for the sky interview's if we get to the champions league semi's and/or final

Shreeves asking Gerrard, Carra and all our players "do you think at this stage of your career, you should be playing for a BIGGER club?"

what a cunt.

Steve McMahon ripped into Richard Keys a few years ago when he asked him if Newcastle were now "the biggest club in England after Manchester United".

Macca stared at him and said "are we judging clubs by trophies won?". Macca never even mentioned Liverpool, but Keys got the message and quickly moved on to another subject.

Steve McMahon ripped into Richard Keys a few years ago when he asked him if Newcastle were now "the biggest club in England after Manchester United".

Macca stared at him and said "are we judging clubs by trophies won?". Macca never even mentioned Liverpool, but Keys got the message and quickly moved on to another subject.

Nice. It's always good when the King is on Sky or any other station doing pundit duties. He never falls into any lazy or cliched phase nor does he agree with ramblings of tits like David Platt or Ray Wilkins.

This is why he is a legend. Makes me feel very proud that we have such a special player & person playing representing us on & off the pitch.

He's just a fan, not a badge kisser, but a fan and thats why he's loved.

That kind of shit from Sky makes my blood boil it really does, along with all their Jim White inspired Neuremberg Rally style shite when owen signed for the toon. Knobs.

Another good thread Ste!

He interviewed Gillette at the Arsenal game, didn't he? He asked a question, and George said "they told me you were very good" - what was that all about?

Also, I think in the same interview, George said something along the lines of "Thanks to BSkyB, you've been very helpful"

Any ideas?

He interviewed Gillette at the Arsenal game, didn't he? He asked a question, and George said "they told me you were very good" - what was that all about?

Also, I think in the same interview, George said something along the lines of "Thanks to BSkyB, you've been very helpful"

Any ideas?

Shreeves asked about money or something and Gillet just said that in jest, he was talking about Sky being good for the Premiership I think, i.e the money.

I think

Any ideas?

He was just being a smooth sonofabitch and playing the slimy bastard at his own game.

Everything's about image - he knows this and is putting it to work for us.