You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

There was me thinking we were winning.

Quite how that makes him wrong I don't know.

Ultimately I don't care if we stick 10 men behind the ball and squeeze out a 1-0 win but it doesn't mean people can't question the decision of doubling up the defensive options in midfield.

That said Arsenal did it for years with Petit and Vieria

Ultimately I don't care if we stick 10 men behind the ball and squeeze out a 1-0 win but it doesn't mean people can't question the decision of doubling up the defensive options in midfield.

Stick to making an utter cunt of yourself on the other thread you prick.

"I dont care" You got that right. Well apart from when we lose, when we win you disappear.

True dat.

But they did have Overmars, Bergkamp, Anelka, etc in attack which is top quality. Also both Petit and Vieira scored goals and could pass very well from the centre, playing both Mascherano and Momo seems a little too defensive for Reading.. but hey we are winning so who cares.

I think so far this half its safe to say Momo will be 4th choice midfielder next season.

In all fairness we seem to be playing much like against Villa. We havent shown much quality and yet still find ourselves 0-1 in front.

Agree with an earlier post, Pennant on for Momo with Gerrard going into the centre.

but Viera & Petit were class footballers as well and good passers, with all due respect to Momo he's not in there league

Id gladly have the old Petit/Viera running our midfield

Stick to making an utter cunt of yourself on the other thread you prick.

"I dont care" You got that right. Well apart from when we lose, when we win you disappear.

:lol:

We losing then?

Think of me as your therapy, you seem far happier moaning about what other people say than saying anything about what happens on the pitch. I'm providing you an outlet for all that pent up frustration.

Guest Jay W
momo STILL cant pass to a red shirt' date=' woeful.[/quote']

Thats been pissing me off so far, he and Gonzalez have give it away all the time. Mind you saying that nobody can hold the fucking thing.

:lol:

We losing then?

Think of me as your therapy, you seem far happier moaning about what other people say than saying anything about what happens on the pitch. I'm providing you an outlet for all that pent up frustration.

If we win this match you'll fuck off, You always do and im not the only one who notices it.

You dont support this club so your opinion means fuck all really anyway.

but Viera & Petit were class footballers as well and good passers, with all due respect to Momo he's not in there league

Granted, but the set up in the centre is similar to that employd by Arsenal regardless of the quality of player. As D.I.C has said, the difference is in the qualities of the 4 attacking players around them.

If we win this match you'll fuck off, You always do and im not the only one who notices it.

You dont support this club so your opinion means fuck all really anyway.

That would be te pent up frustration then.....better out than in apparently.

I think so far this half its safe to say Momo will be 4th choice midfielder next season.

In all fairness we seem to be playing much like against Villa. We havent shown much quality and yet still find ourselves 0-1 in front.

Agree with an earlier post, Pennant on for Momo with Gerrard going into the centre.

Momo has been "boss" since he joined and a wonderful athlete, I remember at times last season we all thought he was first name on team sheet! But I'd rather it was one of Momo/Mascherano as opposed to both playing - one at the expense of Gerrard in the middle plus it is very defensive.

Momo has been "boss" since he joined and a wonderful athlete, I remember at times last season we all thought he was first name on team sheet! But I'd rather it was one of Momo/Mascherano as opposed to both playing - one at the expense of Gerrard in the middle plus it is very defensive.

We know Rafa likes to play with 2 more defensive minded midfielders in the team and i would prefer them to be Mascherano and Alonso due to us keeping hold of the ball a lot better.

Guest Jay W
...and Chris Kamara was just saying he was playing well and had been really unlucky on a good few times.

Now who the fuck do I listen to? :wallbutt:

Neither really, he's been decent and made some good runs but nothing special.