You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Guest Jay W

Wouldn't know where the fuck anyone was playing. So far it looks like everyone apart from Carragher, Hyypia and Arbeloa are doing what the fuck they want. Get in anyway, cool as fuck..

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Ulysses Everett McGill

He was unlucky not to get Bellamy in a couple of seconds earlier, good vision from crouchy an all

Super goal from Arbeloa. We broke on the counter from our own box, Arbeloa ran the entire length of the pitch, passed to Crouch, ran on, received it back and slotted the ball beautifully past Hannnmananananamanaman.

Super goal from Arbeloa. We broke on the counter from our own box, Arbeloa ran the entire length of the pitch, passed to Crouch, ran on, received it back and slotted the ball beautifully past Hannnmananananamanaman.

Quality. I bought the bird a new phone today for Easter today and am on a promise of a blow job with a beer watching our high lights tonight. Happy days! :thumbup:

Seriously Nick youre getting scary over this. Youre clearly obsessed and youve been shown to be wrong about it before. I think you'll be wrong again. Did he shag your wife or something?

I don't think he is wrong. I reckon we'll see less of Finnan at right back next season. Nick might go on about it a lot and he might spout a lot of madness at times but I don't think he's wrong this time. I think we'll get Alves. Mascherano said that when Rafa knocked on his door, Rafa had said to him that he saw his role in the side as in the middle partnering Alonso with Gerrard on the right. If that's a long term plan, we don't know, but if it is then I can see Alves being used as an attacking right back.

Seriously Nick youre getting scary over this. Youre clearly obsessed and youve been shown to be wrong about it before. I think you'll be wrong again. Did he shag your wife or something?

I've nothing against Finnan who has been our best defender this season (that includes Carra)

I just think Rafa sees it differently