You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Anyhoo, shouldn't it be Redding as you say it like that instead of Reading which would be said like reading a book?

Since ratingPaco's Reading then thread seems to have petered out like a penis on salt peter, perhaps people thought Paco was actually reading then as opposed to REDDING ....then... after..PSV... you know...anyhooo...

As it all looks to be sorted for the semi's we should field the best 11.

And hammer them.

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyhoo, shouldn't it be Redding as you say it like that instead of Reading which would be said like reading a book?

Since ratingPaco's Reading then thread seems to have petered out like a penis on salt peter, perhaps people thought Paco was actually reading then as opposed to REDDING ....then... after..PSV... you know...anyhooo...

As it all looks to be sorted for the semi's we should field the best 11.

And hammer them.

Yes, get CL qualification confirmed then start resting players.

this is going to be the first Liverpool game i haven't watched this year, it's not on the telly and I've reached my download limit so my connection is slowed down so i cant watch it online.:no

Anyone know where you can listen to it?

this is going to be the first Liverpool game i haven't watched this year, it's not on the telly and I've reached my download limit so my connection is slowed down so i cant watch it online.:no

.tv is free isnt it for audio?

It's on all of these TV stations.

07-04-07 15:00 Diema Extra

C+ Futbol

Setanta Ireland

Sky Calcio 11

Sport 1 Hungary

Supersport 5SA

Supersport 1

ART Sport 4

Reading v Liverpool

It's on all of these TV stations.

07-04-07 15:00 Diema Extra

C+ Futbol

Setanta Ireland

Sky Calcio 11

Sport 1 Hungary

Supersport 5SA

Supersport 1

ART Sport 4

Reading v Liverpool

dont get those stations in Aus mate, they only show 1 game at a time and at 3 they have Arsenal Westham

Guest Jay W
Was just about to post that Hermes!

The Liverpool team in full for today's clash is:

Reina

Arbeloa

Carragher

Hyypia

Finnan

Gonzalez

Sissoko

Mascherano

Gerrard

Crouch

Bellamy

Subs:

Dudek

Agger

Riise

Pennant

Kuyt

Just wondering wether that is straight 4-4-2 or 3-5-2. Pennant sits out again just when he's starting to look like a player. Momo and Mascherano offered fuck all when they last played which makes me think Gerrard might be ahead of them two.

Just wondering wether that is straight 4-4-2 or 3-5-2. Pennant sits out again just when he's starting to look like a player. Momo and Mascherano offered fuck all when they last played which makes me think Gerrard might be ahead of them two.

I can see what your saying but saw it more as a 4-3-3

Finnan Carra Hyypia Arbeloa

Gerrard Momo Mascherano

Bellamy Crouch Gonzalez