Quantcast
Horse racing - Page 8 - GF - General Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
aws

Horse racing

tenner ew on the 3rd and 4th. Just about wiped my face after I stumped up for the missus's assortment of donkeys that were out with the washing. 

9 minutes ago, Gnasher said:

Fuckinv he'll.

I've no idea what area 40.000 hectres covers but I'm taking a wild guess on more than a couple of football pitches.. very good family man though, daughters won't say a bad word against him

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2021/apr/14/revealed-the-huge-british-property-empire-of-sheikh-mohammed

Here's how the daily express reported the idea of people like the above paying a bit more in tax..

https://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/1135890/Jeremy-Corbyn-news-Labour-Party-tax-policy-latest-middle-class-homeowners

If you got a garden youre a Hamdem al Maktoun

I live 15-20 mins away from Newmarket. Pretty sure the sheikh goes to the same working man’s club as me. Saw him in there once. He was in the downstairs snooker room, we were upstairs and he had to come up and pop his head in because we had all three of the chalks. Nice lad. 

53 minutes ago, Captain Turdseye said:

I live 15-20 mins away from Newmarket. Pretty sure the sheikh goes to the same working man’s club as me. Saw him in there once. He was in the downstairs snooker room, we were upstairs and he had to come up and pop his head in because we had all three of the chalks. Nice lad. 

No wonder you do so well on the gee gees. Inside info.

10 minutes ago, VladimirIlyich said:

No wonder you do so well on the gee gees. Inside info.

Yeah deffo inside info. Probably keeping Maktouns daughter in his shed. He admitted he knows him.