You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Worst film you've seen at the cinema

Guest TK-421

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ordinary decent criminal, i was only after seen the excellent "The General" about a month before and i had to go as my girlfriend was a big Kevin Spacey fan.

I wanted to walk out but she was enjoying it as she didn't see The General, i made her watch it a while later and she understood my rage at how shit ordinary decent criminal was, i still can't believe the cheek of Spacey to try and recreate a film that was about a year old and try and make it funnier with the same jokes. Wanker!:wallbutt:

there`s 2 that spring to mind

the first film i walked out on for being shite was "A Clockwork Orange", i went with a mate of mine, after doing flag marshall for a moto cross meeting, anyway, it was shit, so i decided to have a nap during the film, only to see my mate doing the same thing, that was it, up and off i went, utter tripe

the second, and probably one of the worst films ive ever seen was "Spun"

utter, utter drivel, it was so fucking terrible it was untrue

i walked out of saw 3 as well, that was just plain sick

the first film i walked out on for being shite was "A Clockwork Orange", i went with a mate of mine, after doing flag marshall for a moto cross meeting, anyway, it was shit, so i decided to have a nap during the film, only to see my mate doing the same thing, that was it, up and off i went, utter tripe

Have to say i really like Clockwork orange, but as they say "each to their own!"

Babel - closely followed by X-men three. I pick and choose what I see carefully and don't just go because i'm bored, both got good reviews and both were pretty wank for different reasons.

I almost walked out of Superman Returns as well, only time i've ever felt like doing that, not sure why - it was bad but not as bad as those two.

Open Water

Went and took my bird to it and I cannot believe the praise this film got, it was all about two people talking in the middle of the ocean and not ONCE do you see a shark, not fucking once, (maybe a fin, I werent really concentrating).

Only good part is when the shark does pull her under (after about 45 min's of talking)...utter B******S!

Aikido, you just maybe right about battlefield earth being one of The worst film's EVER, I heard it had a massive budget too and even got john travolta on board, a shocker is a ok word too describe it, but I watched it on telly so don't count for me.

Have to say i really like Clockwork orange, but as they say "each to their own!"

have to agree with chrisbonnie about Clockwork Orange load of peeps raved about this film along with some others & ALL of them were pure & unadultated shite Haven't seen any at the cinema that have been bad, Most of the worst films I've seen including the afore mentioned have been on dvd

What does it feel like to be wrong?

Solaris, starring George Clooney. I think I fell asleep after 15 minutes of the movie.

I enjoyed this, but if you're not a fan of "artsy" flicks, steer clear.

Also, Clockwork Orange and Two Towers... jesus, there's no accounting for taste.

Evita for me....no I'm not a heathen but musicals that were originally designed for the stage should stay that way, add to the fact that it was constant singing.." la la I'm going to have a shit and drop off tarka the friendly otter" had me leaving half way through with my brother in law to get pissed in the bar and leave the lasses to it.