You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Villa (Aston): Match thread

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They're crap, it should be comfortable enough. Just seem some blert on LFC.TV saying they "outplayed" us for 80mins at Villa Park last season, not sure where he was that day because it wasnt Villa Park, we werent great but were more than comfortable whole game with the two late goals being deserved.

if the players felt the way i do about the game they will lose.

Im not excited about this game at all im just counting down the days till PSV.

Maybe ill get more excited about it when it gets closer but we are pretty much going through the motions now in the league.

Going on Sunday so hoping for a good trip.

Went last year when we won 2-0 and that was a good day out as well even if we did miss our train, allowing us to go on the ale till 9 o clock round Birmingham.

On that note, how much of a pain in the arse are the trains on Sunday. We have gotta get the 9.27 in order to change a couple of times to get up there in reasonable time to have a few cheeky halves pre match.

On that note, how much of a pain in the arse are the trains on Sunday. We have gotta get the 9.27 in order to change a couple of times to get up there in reasonable time to have a few cheeky halves pre match.

I am going down Saturday, sorted.

I'm fucking sick of backing horses. back to whats important.

------------------------------Reina--------------------------------

---------------Carragher-----Hyypia-------Agger-------------------

Finnan--------------Gerrard----------Alonso-------------------Riise

------------------------------Kuyt---------------------------------

-------------------Bellamy-----------Fowler-------------------------

I've got us in an accumulator with the Mancs and Fulham at 17 to 4 and managed to lay it off at fours in case Fulham only draw or the mancs win by less than one.If all goes horribly wrong I should still come out of it even and if all goes to plan I still won't lose anything.