You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Monarchy

Remmie

6 minutes ago, tokyojoe said:

Nice one, but I think I'll get told just to talk about the weather.

It's a nice day today,just like in May 1381 when Wat Tyler lead a rebellion against the tyrant Richard II

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, tokyojoe said:

Nice one, but I think I'll get told just to talk about the weather.

Go quiet and squeeze your wrist for ages until your fingers go all red and swollen then wave it around saying “look I’m Prince Phillip” then just get up and fuck off to the juicer. 

1 hour ago, Creator Supreme said:

They need to sort Camilla's mood swings out.

How the other half live…it was originally reported on the BBC that she’d had an accident ‘at home.’ I don’t know about you but I don’t have any horses in my home

1 minute ago, Champ said:

How the other half live…it was originally reported on the BBC that she’d had an accident ‘at home.’ I don’t know about you but I don’t have any horses in my home

If you believe The Commitments Cath, some of our Dublin based forumites may be able to say different.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Creator Supreme said:

If you believe The Commitments Cath, some of our Dublin based forumites may be able to say different.

Well, indeed. I also remember that Pippi Longstocking’s horse lived with her too

1 minute ago, Arniepie said:

She’s a cunt. She’s not even a proper royal she’s a fucking horse who sucked the right cock. Imagine bowing to that sack of shit. I’d rather bow to the people who scan my items in Tesco. They earn it. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

4 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

She’s a cunt. She’s not even a proper royal she’s a fucking horse who sucked the right cock. Imagine bowing to that sack of shit. I’d rather bow to the people who scan my items in Tesco. They earn it. 

Nicholas Witchell over here.

• Haha 2

She's not the queen, she is supposed to be the queen consort as the old Queen's dying promise from sausage fingers but even as he was waffling on about his wonderful 'mummy' he was apparently bullying and threatening courtiers to force the elevated status.