Remmie

Monarchy

6 hours ago, Champ said:

It’s a parody account and Collo’s a bot

I was hoping his name was real . Take is a great name for a Tory cunt

It's thought the Queen is worth around £350million, with a further £billions in assets.

There are an estimated 4.3 million children in poverty in the UK.

Maybe she could share some of her wealth out for her Jubilee. I won't hold my breath. 

28 minutes ago, Kepler-186 said:

Totally normal country. 

I as waiting for Pepper Mills to fly across the screen with her recorder there 

Kudos to the woman in the wheelchair with the white hair and David Starsky sweater, who is steadfastly refusing to join in this fuckfest and glaring at them.

4 hours ago, Anubis said:

Kudos to the woman in the wheelchair with the white hair and David Starsky sweater, who is steadfastly refusing to join in this fuckfest and glaring at them.

Is this you?

Screenshot_2022-05-22-00-19-23-62_0b2fce7a16bf2b728d6ffa28c8d60efb.jpg

I respect the queen for her fucked up life of servitude its tragic people being born into roles and thats their life regardless of the huge privilege. This shit needs to end with her or the English will forever be peasants. The Royal family is just a mafia that took control and instead of capos they have Lords and other bullshit titles.  This is one bad dickhead country and always will be until we get off our knees.  

3 hours ago, Skidfingers McGonical said:

Cunts trick sharing that. 

I haven't even listened to it myself: I lasted about 15-20 seconds before fucking it off.

2 minutes ago, AngryOfTuebrook said:

I haven't even listened to it myself: I lasted about 15-20 seconds before fucking it off.

I won't even bother.

On 22/05/2022 at 08:50, Bobby Hundreds said:

I respect the queen for her fucked up life of servitude its tragic people being born into roles and thats their life regardless of the huge privilege. This shit needs to end with her or the English will forever be peasants. The Royal family is just a mafia that took control and instead of capos they have Lords and other bullshit titles.  This is one bad dickhead country and always will be until we get off our knees.  

Everyone is entitled to their opinion, but I've no respect for the Queen - she's a multi multi millionaire with (apparently) over a £billion in assets. Think of all the children in this country (never mind the 'Commonwealth') she could feed and educate. For me, she's part of the problem.

I said it in another thread, but once the Queen dies the Royal Family are up shit creek - people generally like the Queen, I'm not sure as many people like the others. Those Daily Mail/Telegraph readers will be foaming at the mouth if Camilla gets anywhere near the throne. I reckon it'll go to shit within a couple of years.