You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Monarchy

Remmie

16 minutes ago, Arniepie said:

Obviously there is no outside evidence there.

None whatsoever 

It's a witch hunt and they need to leave him alone, how dare they harass a royal prince, the stress his poor mum must be being put through is wrong. That Markle by the way how dare she breath, HOW DARE SHE! 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Bjornebye said:

Met Police will NOT continue investigation into wether Virginia Roberts was sex trafficked into the UK so Prince Andrew could have sex with her however far far more importantly is Harry & Meghan have apparently decided NOT to visit the UK for the Diana memorial, that bitch has really got her claws in. 

Mmmm I wonder why ?

• Upvote 1

So he lies about saying he has never met the girl who made the allegation and the police dont even bother questioning him?

A source close to the prince say he 'isnt surprised 'the police dropped the matter.

Yep I was flabbergasted too.

Can we get back to giving lectures to Johnny foreigner about corruption in high places?

37 minutes ago, Arniepie said:

So he lies about saying he has never met the girl who made the allegation and the police dont even bother questioning him?

A source close to the prince say he 'isnt surprised 'the police dropped the matter.

Yep I was flabbergasted too.

Can we get back to giving lectures to Johnny foreigner about corruption in high places?

The Royals were never going to let the police anywhere near that non-sweaty meat cylinder.

1 hour ago, Section_31 said:

Self made man and user of public transport Prince William moaning from one of his family's 18 castles about the environment and saying billionaires should do more. We're through the looking glass in Britain now.

It's been estimated the Royal Family is worth trillions. All held in trusts and hidden away. Every fucking penny of it stolen from us.

• Upvote 3

Prince Charles has one again called on people to do more for the environment, revealeing that he’d had his Aston Martin converted to run on “surplus English white wine and whey from the cheese process”.

Amazing, I mean where do you go with that. Someone get me out of here.

Arl Liz has spent the last day in hospital apparently. Precautionary and she's "in good health."

She's 95. She's developing a hump and walking with a stick now. She should abdicate. Although the artificial sense of "duty" bestowed upon her means that she won't. I'm no royalist, but she's done her bit that the system asks her to do. She should put her feet up for the rest of her days. 

34 minutes ago, Nelly-Torres said:

Arl Liz has spent the last day in hospital apparently. Precautionary and she's "in good health."

She's 95. She's developing a hump and walking with a stick now. She should abdicate. Although the artificial sense of "duty" bestowed upon her means that she won't. I'm no royalist, but she's done her bit that the system asks her to do. She should put her feet up for the rest of her days. 

I don't mind the Queen to be honest, the rest of them are shite, every single one.

The Queen clearly on her last legs and may not make it to the golden jubilee. It’s going to be very insightful how the country reacts when she goes. Will we get that weird Dianna hysteria again or have we emotionally changed as nation ? My money is on a (hopefully) slightly more restrained response. That whole Diana thing was very odd if you didn’t feel it. 

1 minute ago, Captain Willard said:

The Queen clearly on her last legs and may not make it to the golden jubilee. It’s going to be very insightful how the country reacts when she goes. Will we get that weird Dianna hysteria again or have we emotionally changed as nation ? My money is on a (hopefully) slightly more restrained response. That whole Diana thing was very odd if you didn’t feel it. 

An instant death at a young age from a woman who had left the royal circle..... It's not comparable. I fully expect an absolute outpouring of emotion on a scale this country has never seen and yet another chance for the tories to jump on the Britain is Great rhetoric. 

2 minutes ago, Captain Willard said:

The Diana stuff was collective guilt because loads of those moaning about the paparazzi were probably the type of people who bought tabloids every day.

I think the monarchy is doomed once she's gone, especially if Charles takes the reins and not William, although he's s tit too.

All this shite about them suddenly getting worked up about climate change is clearly the work of some marketing company designed to keep them relevant. It was mental health last year, it'll be dog thefts or some shit this time next year.

• Upvote 1