You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Monarchy

Remmie

• 2 weeks later...
4 minutes ago, Lee909 said:

Extra bank holidays next june then

Are they extra or are these fuckers just moving one from May again to fuck us over. 

Don't know but Johnson wants to hope Lizzies still alive to launch that boat otherwise it might look like a vanity project. 

• 2 weeks later...
6 hours ago, Section_31 said:

It has to be said, Kate Middleton is top drawer. Needs a few egg sandwiches, but bloody lovely.

Scrawny bint, thick as fuck. Fucking parasite. She'd never done a days work until she married into that lot.

Home from home.

• 2 weeks later...
36 minutes ago, Chairman Meow said:

Nothing screams national pride more than a picture of a woman who has no job, churns out loads of spoilt bastards who don't do anything for a living and just sponge of the state while harbouring a kiddy fiddler. 

Indeed. And we all need a picture of the useless bint on our mantlepiece to continually remind us.

1 hour ago, Strontium Dog™ said:

Pretty sure she has 12 GCSEs, AAB at A-Level, and a 2:1 in History from St Andrews?

Fuck me, the bar for thickness is high these days.

I'm about to get an engineering first next year. Even if I scored zero on the 3 exams next year I'll still get a first such have been my grades so far. That's while doing 30 to 40 hours of work on top of University and having probably the worst case of depression I've ever experience and thus working at a significantly lower level than I am capable of. 

Take a look at my posts on here, I think we can all agree they are not the work of some kind of genius, so forgive me for not being impressed by a 2:1 in History. 

Plus Boris Johnson has a 2:1 in History, which kind of proves that it's no indicator of intelligence. 

• Upvote 1

I'm not saying any of this makes her some kind of genius, but "thick as fuck" is surely over the top.

Part of a general trend of disrespect and denigration of people who actually got off their arses and got an education. No wonder we live in an idiocracy.