Quantcast
Monarchy - Page 44 - GF - General Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Remmie

Monarchy

17 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

The media have been horrible to her fr sure but I have always thought that Meghan Markle is in-fact a bit of a fame hungry cunt. 

No, really!

Will they be paying for their own security for instance. Will Meaghan go back to ‘ acting ‘ and ‘H’ re-enlist. Will they get Child Benefit for the young’un?

6 hours ago, VERBAL DIARRHEA said:

Will they be paying for their own security for instance. Will Meaghan go back to ‘ acting ‘ and ‘H’ re-enlist. Will they get Child Benefit for the young’un?

That's probably the reason. She wants to act and a load of tv companies will pay her big bucks to get her tits out. She will end up being financially independent of harry.

8 hours ago, Bjornebye said:

The media have been horrible to her fr sure but I have always thought that Meghan Markle is in-fact a bit of a fame hungry cunt. 

She’d be less famous outside of the royal family no?

8 hours ago, Bjornebye said:

She’d be less famous outside of the royal family no?

Coincidence that this happens months after Uncle Andrew has to start spending more time around the Palace. Probably don't fancy leaving the kids round him. 

Either that or sick of the dawning Daily Express cunts having a pop at her cause we'll she's not white and not born of the proper lineage 

11 hours ago, Spy Bee said:

Harry has took the hard way of trying to negotiate his way out of front line royal duties. If I was him I would have just raped a load of people - much simpler!

Wouldn't it be much simpler to just admit he's not Charles's lad ?

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Dougie Do'ins said:

Wouldn't it be much simpler to just admit he's not Charles's lad ?

Maybe that'll be there next line of attack against him. "He was never a royal in the first place"

Maybe, just maybe, they’ve just had enough of people being cunts towards them and thought ‘fuck this, we don’t need it’.  He’s ‘resigning’ from a job he didn’t apply for and about half the people hate him for having to do.  

One of the perks of the job is it makes him a target for terrorists and nut jobs who want to kill him and his family. So yes, it’s reasonable that we pay for his family’s security, otherwise there’s a very good chance that they’ll end up dead. 

• Upvote 2

10 minutes ago, Rico1304 said:

One of the perks of the job is it makes him a target for terrorists and nut jobs who want to kill him and his family. So yes, it’s reasonable that we pay for his family’s security, otherwise there’s a very good chance that they’ll end up dead. 

To be honest, mate, it's a lot easier for nut jobs to kill civilians on Westminster Bridge etc... isn't it?

And who protects them?

Allo allo allo allo allo.

Just now, skaro said:

To be honest, mate, it's a lot easier for nut jobs to kill civilians on Westminster Bridge etc... isn't it?

I’m not sure I see the point here mate.  Do you think they’d rather kill a royal or joe bloggs in a bridge?  It’s easier to get Joe because the royals are well protected. But that’s out of the news in a couple of weeks.  

Not sure what my point is actually.

Maybe it's just a slight pang of disappointment - with myself, with ourselves - that Fred Flange's life on Westminster Bridge is not equally as valuable as Louis Mountbatten's.

You watch these two hard working kids will go on to make millions and become financially independent. It will prove to the doubters that we live in a true meritocracy. 

As an aside world war 3 may be about to start but obviously not as big a news story as this.

51 minutes ago, Rico1304 said:

Maybe, just maybe, they’ve just had enough of people being cunts towards them and thought ‘fuck this, we don’t need it’.  He’s ‘resigning’ from a job he didn’t apply for and about half the people hate him for having to do.  

Silver lining of course, is that Dennis Tooth may now be moving to Canada.

• Upvote 3

5 minutes ago, Scooby Dudek said:

As an aside world war 3 may be about to start but obviously not as big a news story as this.

Nah, Mate, Trump wants to enjoy his golf for a few more years yet.

Harder to play out of a nuclear bunker.

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, Rico1304 said:

I'm more than happy for the lot of them to become civilians.  If it means they'll spend a couple of generations living off inherited wealth and requiring a bit of extra security, it's a price worth paying.