Quantcast
Monarchy - Page 4 - GF - General Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Remmie

Monarchy

Guest Super Sub

Is there anyone pro-monarchy on here? Other then a boost to tourism, is there any reason for your support for them and their public funding?

I am pro monarchy. I could go into reasons why I support them and give examples of why they are not just there for tourists etc but quite frankly I couldn't be arsed with the debate on that follows.

In a nut shell opinions are like arsehole, mine is the only one that is right though.

• Downvote 2

Guest Numero Veinticinco

I'd imagine the reason you don't want to go into why you're pro-monarchy is because the argument in favour of it is generally ridiculous.

Guest Super Sub

...and because people would take your reasoning throw it around like a rag-doll and hand it back to you looking like a post-mischief William Wallace.

No the other way round actually. I want to spare you a good beating.

Just can't get my head around the fact we have people who are born - born - being more valued than your kids  in every way possible, while people use food banks - in 2015. 

The media seems to be going more and more pro royals as it goes more and more right wing. It's been a spectacular turnaround given that they were on their last legs post Diana. 

• Upvote 2

This tourism idea is bollocks as well. Doesn't stop people going to Paris. In fact it might create tourism.

And on this spot in the Tower of London 2016 King Charles the 3rd and his bird were executed.

I'd pay a tenner to go there.

No the other way round actually. I want to spare you a good beating.

Yeah course you do. It'd be ruthless.

Probably tell me how Lizzie gives a fuck about all the daft twats going and getting bits blown off them whilst killing shepherds in the name of queen and country wouldn't you. Powerful stuff.

So long as Diana is still dead, I find it quite hard to care about them whereas a president would probably annoy the fuck out of me given the British Public's recent record on voting

I think it's funny as fuck that harry turned up to that party in a Nazi outfit.

He went up in my estimation, nice to see one of the nazi's honestly embracing his heritage.

• Upvote 1