You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Monarchy

Remmie

1 hour ago, Sixtimes Dog said:

The closest I could find was this, when I was attacking the argument that getting rid of the monarchy would save money. I think it's a bad argument, and that there are much better reasons to abolish the monarchy.

Like I said mate, I don’t even know how to use the search function. 

Just glad you don’t support the cunts. 

50 minutes ago, cloggypop said:

Bet you have one of those Dutch toilets with the inspection shelf. 

They freak me the fuck out, those. I don’t need that kind of proximity to my poo.

Deviants, the lot of them 

Guest Pistonbroke
16 hours ago, cloggypop said:

Going back and searching for hours through your own posts, kinnell. 

Bet you have one of those Dutch toilets with the inspection shelf. 

Do they still have those weird toilets in the pubs? Back in the 80's whilst in Amsterdam for a tulip convention, (Ok, we may have been there for other vices) we were all sat in this pub and I decided to go for a lash. I pulled the door open and this bird swung out with the door (she obviously forgot to lock it) with her knickers around her ankles and piss flowing on the floor. They had two foot plates and a bar on the back of the door so you could balance above the bog. What made things even more embarrassing for the young girl was that the door opened up into the bar and most people could see her bits, her flowing locks and her flowing piss.  I tried to break the ice by saying 'At least you weren't having a dump' but she was still mortified. 

1 hour ago, Pistonbroke said:

Do they still have those weird toilets in the pubs? Back in the 80's whilst in Amsterdam for a tulip convention, (Ok, we may have been there for other vices) we were all sat in this pub and I decided to go for a lash. I pulled the door open and this bird swung out with the door (she obviously forgot to lock it) with her knickers around her ankles and piss flowing on the floor. They had two foot plates and a bar on the back of the door so you could balance above the bog. What made things even more embarrassing for the young girl was that the door opened up into the bar and most people could see her bits, her flowing locks and her flowing piss.  I tried to break the ice by saying 'At least you weren't having a dump' but she was still mortified. 

Haven't seen one for years. Scary stuff. If I find one I'll take a picture of it for you. 

• Upvote 1

Guest Pistonbroke
2 minutes ago, cloggypop said:

Haven't seen one for years. Scary stuff. If I find one I'll take a picture of it for you. 

Hopefully with a young girl clinging onto the handle and foot plates. 

• 1 month later...
7 minutes ago, Tj hooker said:

Did you ever come across him while you were in the navy pal 

I did mate. When Action Stations (Navy simulator) was opened in Pompey we had to do this display and he was there as guest of honour and to cut the ribbon etc. He didn't wear his uniform just had a normal suit on and when we all had to shake his hand he walked along the line talking to whoever he was with and didn't look anyone in the eye. Just stuck his hand out. He clearly didn't want to be there. I've hated him ever since. You could just tell he was a wrong'un. 

The uniform thing didn't bother me too much because he hasn't earned it but not wearing it just showed that he thought he was more important than the service. 

1 minute ago, Bjornebye said:

The uniform thing didn't bother me too much because he hasn't earned it but not wearing it just showed that he thought he was more important than the service. 

To be fair to (him arrogant cunt), he did earn the right to wear a Navy uniform

2 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

I did mate. When Action Stations (Navy simulator) was opened in Pompey we had to do this display and he was there as guest of honour and to cut the ribbon etc. He didn't wear his uniform just had a normal suit on and when we all had to shake his hand he walked along the line talking to whoever he was with and didn't look anyone in the eye. Just stuck his hand out. He clearly didn't want to be there. I've hated him ever since. You could just tell he was a wrong'un. 

Yeah I can see why your not a fan pal 

1 hour ago, Bjornebye said:

Since the 90s he never looks where he's putting his hands to maintain plausible deniability.

• Upvote 1

Hang on Andy getting a bad rap here. Having  dodgy yanky mates is now in vogue, look at James Hewitts boy.

I think Andy should give the whole nation a lift and remarry the nation's sweetheart fergie.  It will be a lovely trip back in time and a welcome holiday for all to enjoy.

Koo  Stark  as bridesmaid and Prince Edward to do another edition of it's a royal knockout where the losers get hanged.  To keep with the english/american theme musisic from hit 80s duo Dollar  Bruno Brooks as compere.t

's a winner all round in my opinion.

• Upvote 1