You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Monarchy

Remmie

Just now, littletedwest said:

I reckon she'll live a few years. As for the monarchy going with her I doubt it. The great British public fall for any old shit. Could put an actual chimpanzee on the throne, once the mail says its OK with the sun they'll take it.

As long as the chimpanzee is white caucasian of course 

• Like 1

No I'm sorry Lizard's not getting off the hook, she's every bit as bad as the rest of them! Fuck all this duty bollocks, they live the life of Riley, they have their arses wiped for them every single day of their lives, they're the residue of a genetic puddle the size of a spit bubble, and the moment they drop out of their mother's festering womb they're worth more than you or I will ever be!

Fuck each and every one of them, Britain's biggest benefit scroungers, they're a fucking pox on society! Exile them and turn the castles in to hotels!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 10

7 hours ago, Section_31 said:

I don't mind the Queen to be honest, the rest of them are shite, every single one.

Other than the forcing her son to marry someone he didn't want to, turning a blind eye to him fucking about, harbouring a suspected sex pest and being an entitled fucking cunt descended from a bunch on inbred thieving cunts she's ok.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

I'm totally anti royal. As far as I'm concerned they are an over priveleged,  archaic institution that has stolen their wealth off the people over centuries.

Something bad happens and there they are, dressed up to the nines in military uniforms, showing rank and medals they haven't earned, which shows contempt for those that did, Phil the Greek excepted.

They consider themselves the moral compass of the country, yet they are morally bankrupt in my view, always have been, with Nazi sympathisers, liars, oddballs and Princes allegedly fucking girls young enough to be their daughter. 

I feel sorry for her on a personal level though, a very elderly woman recently widowed after 70 years marriage and a dysfunctional family,  you'd have to be pretty heartless not to.

When she dies, there should be no succession, because not one of them is worthy and the monarchy should be abolished. 

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Creator Supreme said:

No I'm sorry Lizard's not getting off the hook, she's every bit as bad as the rest of them! Fuck all this duty bollocks, they live the life of Riley, they have their arses wiped for them every single day of their lives, they're the residue of a genetic puddle the size of a spit bubble, and the moment they drop out of their mother's festering womb they're worth more than you or I will ever be!

Fuck each and every one of them, Britain's biggest benefit scroungers, they're a fucking pox on society! Exile them and turn the castles in to hotels!

Looks like Nicholas Witchell's job is safe.

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, Jose Jones said:

I'd like to see Boris Johnson go on a murderous rampage and take out the Queen and every extended royal, with the exception of Meghan Markle.  

If you want to se me that email Carrie and suggest she’d make a great Queen of England with Parliament dissolved and King Boris in full charge.

She’s Cersei Lannister writ large.

2 hours ago, Chairman Meow said:

Other than the forcing her son to marry someone he didn't want to, turning a blind eye to him fucking about, harbouring a suspected sex pest and being an entitled fucking cunt descended from a bunch on inbred thieving cunts she's ok.

Dont forget ensuring they paid as little tax as possible and overseeing a culture of racism.

38 minutes ago, tokyojoe said:

This has been posted before but we can all look forward to all the fun and games when Brenda pops it.

https://www.politico.eu/article/queen-elizabeth-death-plan-britain-operation-london-bridge/

''They reveal plans for the prime minister and his Cabinet to meet the queen’s coffin at St. Pancras station."

They'll be there to pocket the pennies on her eyes. 

• Upvote 1