You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Monarchy

Remmie

7 minutes ago, Anubis said:

I see the Palace have sanctioned a Dan Wooten interview with Megan’s dad. I’m sure we are all shocked by this turn of events.

Whats it got to do with the 'palace' ? 

Its just pure racism and feeding the hatred. Deflecting disgusting bastards and that dan wooton is one of the biggest gobshites around. 

1 minute ago, Bjornebye said:

Whats it got to do with the 'palace' ? 

Its just pure racism and feeding the hatred. Deflecting disgusting bastards and that dan wooton is one of the biggest gobshites around. 

I hope Megan's dad loses his cool and stabs the cunt in the eye with a fork.

• 3 weeks later...
33 minutes ago, TheHowieLama said:

Is that him in the picture there with his arm around the girl he has never met??

He's a massive prick. Word is on a personal level charles and the rest at least pretend to be civil. Andrew has always been known as a cunt

That said I have a pic of me with Ian rush,  Bruce  Ricky hatton none of them would know me from Adam. 

Saying that I'm not a looker

17 minutes ago, Arniepie said:

Ite actually staggering when you come to think about it.

They are literally above the law.

It's like something out of the 15th century. 

It's best not to think about the system of governance in the UK. It's not a proper democracy, because it's never been designed to be one. What we have now has evolved over centuries from an absolute Monarchy ceding just enough power to whichever class is getting restive at that time to stop them chopping his head off. (So far, only one monarch has got that judgement wrong.) The Monarchy and Aristocracy are bad enough, but we've never even had an elected Prime Minister; just a succession of mostly twats who get elected MP by one small group of people and elected Party Leader by another small group of people, then somehow wield power over the entire fucking country.

• Upvote 2

35 minutes ago, lifetime fan said:

Is this the same Andrew who on national television said he’d cooperate fully? 

He also said he remembers where he was on a particular date 11 years ago, in a pizza express. He's also medically incapable of sweating. You'd think he was trolling if he wasn't so clearly thick.