You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Monarchy

Remmie

1 hour ago, Tj hooker said:

If the leaked stories are correct then the bastard Tories are about to spunk £200 million on a new fucking Royal yacht,  the mess this country is in and those twats do this .

They really are taking the piss now and obviously give zero fucks as to how it plays out , if it were possible I'd fuck off from this country permanently. 

Starting price £200m. Probably stick an extra zero on it by the time it gets built. 

I would say "get in the sea!" but that's how they trick you into supporting this shit.

2 hours ago, Tj hooker said:

If the leaked stories are correct then the bastard Tories are about to spunk £200 million on a new fucking Royal yacht,  the mess this country is in and those twats do this .

They really are taking the piss now and obviously give zero fucks as to how it plays out , if it were possible I'd fuck off from this country permanently. 

This is the straw that broke the camels back for me with these cunts.

They need to go.

The damage the next four years could bring doesn’t bear thinking about.

37 minutes ago, Bruce Spanner said:

This is the straw that broke the camels back for me with these cunts.

They need to go.

The damage the next four years could bring doesn’t bear thinking about.

I think a lot of people still have personal affection for Brenda, so they support the monarchy.  When Charles succeeds her, a lot of the goodwill people feel towards her will be one thing he can't inherit; hopefully, we'll then see a more mainstream move towards binning the whole shitty farce.  

12 minutes ago, AngryOfTuebrook said:

I think a lot of people still have personal affection for Brenda, so they support the monarchy.  When Charles succeeds her, a lot of the goodwill people feel towards her will be one thing he can't inherit; hopefully, we'll then see a more mainstream move towards binning the whole shitty farce.  (Better yet would be if Charles died first and the sweaty nonce was heir to the throne.)

It was more aimed at the Gov, but as you know i'd happily set aside a Sunday for a family day of 'off with their heads'.

The fact we're about to enter another period of austerity, if we ever really exited the last one, are going to have to see tax rises to cover the pandemic at some point which is really going to strian already strained families, have a looming unemployment timebomb, have the highest levels of relative and absolute poverty ever, the 'working poor' for fucksake.

It's just fucking staggering that a useless vanity project like this would be signed off, how dare they waste our, limited, funds to lavish upon these people ever more riches and trinkets.

What the fuck do they need a yatch for?

They take enough off us already to pay for their fucking own, how fucking dare they when people are crying themselves to sleep thorugh worry about how to feed the kids?

• Upvote 2

27 minutes ago, Bruce Spanner said:

It was more aimed at the Gov, but as you know i'd happily set aside a Sunday for a family day of 'off with their heads'.

The fact we're about to enter another period of austerity, if we ever really exited the last one, are going to have to see tax rises to cover the pandemic at some point which is really going to strian already strained families, have a looming unemployment timebomb, have the highest levels of relative and absolute poverty ever, the 'working poor' for fucksake.

It's just fucking staggering that a useless vanity project like this would be signed off, how dare they waste our, limited, funds to lavish upon these people ever more riches and trinkets.

What the fuck do they need a yatch for?

They take enough off us already to pay for their fucking own, how fucking dare they when people are crying themselves to sleep thorugh worry about how to feed the kids?

I can't believe how much you hate this country. Now go and get a flag to wrap yourself in and you will feel a lot better.

• Upvote 1

Meghan Markle is publishing a children's book as The Duchess of Sussex. I thought they weren't allowed to use their titles any more? 

8 minutes ago, Shooter in the Motor said:

Meghan Markle is publishing a children's book as The Duchess of Sussex. I thought they weren't allowed to use their titles any more? 

It’s rattled the comments section in the daily Mail so good on her. 

• Upvote 1

Brings a tear to the eye guv!

Prince Michael of Kent was willing to use his royal status for personal profit, and provide access to Russian President Vladimir Putin's regime, a Sunday Times and Channel 4 report says.

The Queen's cousin was filmed at a meeting in which undercover reporters were told he could be hired to make representations to the Kremlin.

His friend, the Marquess of Reading, later described him as "Her Majesty's unofficial ambassador to Russia".

The prince, 78, has denied the claims.

On 04/05/2021 at 20:37, Shooter in the Motor said:

She can call herself what she wants I suppose, though they have agreed to not use Royal Highness.

Anything that pisses off the dickheads all the better.