You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Monarchy

Remmie

17 hours ago, sir roger said:

989422C3-6445-48D9-A4CA-5444C3E8D247.jpeg

What medals does Prince Harry have?

2002 - Queen's Golden Jubilee Medal was awarded to all those in active service on February 6, 2002 who had been in the forces for five years.

2008 - Afghanistan Operational Service Medal to mark his service at the frontline in Helmand Province.

2012 Queen's Diamond Jubilee Medal, awarded to mark his grandmother’s sixtieth year on the throne in 2012 and given to all those in the Armed Forces, emergency services, prison services and members of the the Royal Household.

He gets to keep his medals, as he earned them and nobody can take them away. Unless he's a reservist then nobody gets to keep their uniform, or at least wear it officially once they have left the service. What he has lost is the ability to wear all of the uniforms that the royals wear as honorary this and that as part of their paid duties. Which he voluntarily gave up for a private life for his family away from the media. Yeah I'm left scratching my head at that too. 

Unlike his 'father', who has Esso medals all over his chest that mean the sum total of fuck all. 

24 minutes ago, Poster said:

What medals does Prince Harry have?

2002 - Queen's Golden Jubilee Medal was awarded to all those in active service on February 6, 2002 who had been in the forces for five years.

2008 - Afghanistan Operational Service Medal to mark his service at the frontline in Helmand Province.

2012 Queen's Diamond Jubilee Medal, awarded to mark his grandmother’s sixtieth year on the throne in 2012 and given to all those in the Armed Forces, emergency services, prison services and members of the the Royal Household.

He gets to keep his medals, as he earned them and nobody can take them away. Unless he's a reservist then nobody gets to keep their uniform, or at least wear it officially once they have left the service. What he has lost is the ability to wear all of the uniforms that the royals wear as honorary this and that as part of their paid duties. Which he voluntarily gave up for a private life for his family away from the media. Yeah I'm left scratching my head at that too. 

Unlike his 'father', who has Esso medals all over his chest that mean the sum total of fuck all. 

The most deserved medals are those that Prince Edward wears on Armistice day. He was magnificent in that right royal it's a knockout.

• 1 month later...
2 hours ago, Strontium Dog™ said:

stringvest is making jokes about people being old, I've seen it all now

I'm clinging on to my 50's.  That lad had 40 odd years on me.  Trouble is, I look like he did when he came out of hospital, only pumped up with lard.

• 3 weeks later...

If the leaked stories are correct then the bastard Tories are about to spunk £200 million on a new fucking Royal yacht,  the mess this country is in and those twats do this .

They really are taking the piss now and obviously give zero fucks as to how it plays out , if it were possible I'd fuck off from this country permanently. 

• Upvote 1

22 minutes ago, Tj hooker said:

If the leaked stories are correct then the bastard Tories are about to spunk £200 million on a new fucking Royal yacht,  the mess this country is in and those twats do this .

They really are taking the piss now and obviously give zero fucks as to how it plays out , if it were possible I'd fuck off from this country permanently. 

A list of Yacht builders who are also Tory party donors might yield further clues. 

3 minutes ago, magicrat said:

A list of Yacht builders who are also Tory party donors might yield further clues. 

I'm sure the cunt Johnson and the Tories will be totally transparent in how this wonderful venture plays out , yeah ? 

3 minutes ago, Tj hooker said:

I'm sure the cunt Johnson and the Tories will be totally transparent in how this wonderful venture plays out , yeah ? 

Yep, until they caught then Maj will pay for it out of her own money. Seems to be way things happen now. 

• Upvote 1

29 minutes ago, Tj hooker said:

They don't need to hide anything, they do whatever they want and nobody can stop them,and they want us to know that so we don't get any ideas about thinking things can change. 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Aventus said:

They don't need to hide anything, they do whatever they want and nobody can stop them,and they want us to know that so we don't get any ideas about thinking things can change. 

Very true this country is well and truly fucked