You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Monarchy

Remmie

• 1 month later...
54 minutes ago, Dougie Do'ins said:

The next time time any of you lot think you've had it tough because of Covid, just spare a thought for HRH will you!

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-55424182

Rufus Bird and Desmond Shawe Taylor. The Queens art directors. I'm taking a wild guess that neither attended their local comprehensive school.

• Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 13/01/2021 at 16:03, Section_31 said:

What do people make of Harry and Meghan? I've been largely indifferent and suspected much of the bile around them from the mail etc was simply because she was black. Or are they dickheads?

I thought he’d done alright for himself getting her. I honestly don’t think most people even knew she was black, (or mixed race) I certainly didn’t and couldn’t care less. You’ll always get a share of melts who would be arsed by it but from what I remember there seemed to be an overwhelming amount of good will towards her.

I think they’ve probably been more relaxed about letting him leave as if, as most people suspect he might not actually be a blood relation anyway.

I think they’re dickheads now though, all this telling people to ‘check their privilege’ type stuff. Just stunning hypocrisy when you consider these sound bytes are being made from a 15 million quid house, signing media deals for untold wealth because of what he was born in to. 

Could just be they’re both a bit thick, he definitely is.

• Upvote 3

15 hours ago, Section_31 said:

Just seen William on the news again doing a 'zoom engagement' from his box room. They're just like us!!! 

imgonline-com-ua-twotoone-BUeRXn09Lz1Jb.jpg

But he’s ‘proud’ of his Nan and Grandad having the vaccine. 

Talk about jumping the fucking queue!

What the fuck do they need the vaccine for when there’s hundreds of thousands of over 80’s still waiting, who aren’t living the life of fucking riley and have their butlers teated daily.

They’re an absolute fucking disgrace and shame on us as a country.

Cunts the lot of them.  

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

4 hours ago, Geoff Woade said:

I honestly don’t think most people even knew she was black, (or mixed race) I certainly didn’t and couldn’t care less. You’ll always get a share of melts who would be arsed by it but from what I remember there seemed to be an overwhelming amount of good will towards her.

I think the likes of the Daily Heil and their readership are VERY aware of her skin colour. Nothing else matters more to those cunts.

• Upvote 1

On 13/01/2021 at 16:03, Section_31 said:

What do people make of Harry and Meghan? I've been largely indifferent and suspected much of the bile around them from the mail etc was simply because she was black. Or are they dickheads?

I know just about nothing about Harry & Meghan other than what I've learned from watching The Windsors on Channel 4.

4 minutes ago, AngryofTuebrook said:

I think the likes of the Daily Heil and their readership are VERY aware of her skin colour. Nothing else matters more to those cunts.

Plus I also think, American not worthy or our superior British bloodline *. A lot still believe the world went to shit when we started handing our Empire back.

* I know their bloodline isn't British, but my point still stands.

• Upvote 1