You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Monarchy

Remmie

• 1 month later...

The royals turned down Harry's request to have a wreath laid at the cenotaph on his behalf apparently. He's a helmet but he's done some good stuff for wounded veterans.

Alas it seems Andrew is a more worthy royal for the Falklands incident that left him no longer able to sweat.

• Upvote 4

39 minutes ago, Section_31 said:

The royals turned down Harry's request to have a wreath laid at the cenotaph on his behalf apparently. He's a helmet but he's done some good stuff for wounded veterans.

Alas it seems Andrew is a more worthy royal for the Falklands incident that left him no longer able to sweat.

Fucking parasites the lot of them.

• Upvote 1

Hate Charles in his uniform with his Texaco garage medals on, the cunt. 

The Prince of Wales has had a remarkable career serving as a general in the Army, admiral in the Navy and even an air chief marshal in the RAF and has scooped a bountiful breast-full of medals he displays at lavish events.

The 69-year-old is of course among many royals who have served in the military including his son, Prince Harry, who fought in Afghanistan and father, Prince Philip, who fought in World War II.

Even his brother, Prince Andrew, fought in the Falklands War.

But unlike the newly married Duke of Sussex and the 97-year-old Duke of Edinburgh, Prince Charles scooped his acclaimed collection of medals without being called to combat.

In 2001, Prince Charles was awarded the Order of Merit, which recognises distinguished service in the armed forces.

He was also awarded the GCB, also known as the Order of the Bath and formerly he Most Honourable Military Oder of the Bath. Recipients of this acclaimed medal are usually senior military officers or senior civil servants and this was presented to Prince Charles in 1975.

He was also issued the Queen’s Service Order, and was issued to Charles by the government of New Zealand to recognise meritorious services to the Crown or similar services within the public sector. Charles scooped this media in 1983.

In 1953, the Prince was awarded the Queen’s Coronation medal, which is simply dished out in celebration of her appointment as head of the monarchy.

Charles also got given the Queen’s Silver Jubilee medal in 1977 and the Golden Jubilee medal in 2002. Again, both were awarded to him as a celebration of both his mother’s anniversaries as Queen.

Next is the Canadian forces decoration, which was awarded to Charles for auxiliary forces of the Commonwealth of Nations in 1982.

He also got the New Zealand 1990 Commemoration medal which was only awarded to 3,000 people for the contribution they have made to some aspect of New Zealand life.

Finally, Charles was awarded the Knight of Most Noble Order of the Garter.

This, regarded as the most prestigious British order of chivalry, was originally issued to military veterans.

I earned mine, that cunt also ruined xmas and I've never forgiven him for it. I was serving in NI and we worked a system where the married guys got xmas off and the single guys got New Year off. Big ears decided last minute he wanted to fly over and cheer up the troops, all leave was cancelled. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 4

1 hour ago, Section_31 said:

I know there are obviously more things to have a go at him over than the Falklands, however I am certain I have posted this before and will no doubt post again. 

20 odd years ago I was working with a "Queen and country" ex soldier who had served during the Falklands. Trying to be nice I made the point of you must really like Prince Andrew then. No he did not and told me what a cunt he was. 

Allegedly, if I remember helicopters flew in groups of 4 and they would send out two groups together. This happened when Andrew was out but his helicopter would never go near a danger zone, neither would the other 3 in his group. From the other group 2 helicopters would hold back in case the Argies moved to attack the group with Andrew in. 

Therefore instead of having 8 helicopters attacking Argies/defending British troops, you would have 2, with 5 protecting the other 1 with Andrew in. 

The ex soldier was certain that Andrew had cost British lives during the Falklands would happily do time if he ever saw him in person. 

Obviously Andrew returned home as a war hero, whilst the ex soldiers were left and ignored. 

Obviously this guys story contained a lot more anger and hatred and details but the fact I still remember both his name and exactly were we were 20 odd years later tells you the impact it had on him. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

On 16/09/2020 at 17:36, Dougie Do'ins said:

One less holiday destination.

Barbados to remove Queen Elizabeth as head of state

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-latin-america-54174794

Time to invade. Type 45 and an Astute class sub, that'll convince to let the glory of the Royal family into their hearts once again. 

What a twat, I can well believe it. 

I reckon Andrew was actually genetically modified for the Falklands war, Jason Bourne style. He's unable to sweat so pursuit dogs can't smell him if crash lands, and he can remember, to the hour, which Pizza express he was in when he received new coordinates. 

16 minutes ago, Jedd Drudge said:

The Prince of Wales has had a remarkable career serving as a general in the Army, admiral in the Navy and even an air chief marshal in the RAF and has scooped a bountiful breast-full of medals he displays at lavish events.

The 69-year-old is of course among many royals who have served in the military including his son, Prince Harry, who fought in Afghanistan and father, Prince Philip, who fought in World War II.

But unlike the newly married Duke of Sussex and the 97-year-old Duke of Edinburgh, Prince Charles scooped his acclaimed collection of medals without being called to combat.

In 2001, Prince Charles was awarded the Order of Merit, which recognises distinguished service in the armed forces.

He was also awarded the GCB, also known as the Order of the Bath and formerly he Most Honourable Military Oder of the Bath. Recipients of this acclaimed medal are usually senior military officers or senior civil servants and this was presented to Prince Charles in 1975.

He was also issued the Queen’s Service Order, and was issued to Charles by the government of New Zealand to recognise meritorious services to the Crown or similar services within the public sector. Charles scooped this media in 1983.

In 1953, the Prince was awarded the Queen’s Coronation medal, which is simply dished out in celebration of her appointment as head of the monarchy.

Charles also got given the Queen’s Silver Jubilee medal in 1977 and the Golden Jubilee medal in 2002. Again, both were awarded to him as a celebration of both his mother’s anniversaries as Queen.

Next is the Canadian forces decoration, which was awarded to Charles for auxiliary forces of the Commonwealth of Nations in 1982.

He also got the New Zealand 1990 Commemoration medal which was only awarded to 3,000 people for the contribution they have made to some aspect of New Zealand life.

This, regarded as the most prestigious British order of chivalry, was originally issued to military veterans.

I earned mine, that cunt also ruined xmas and I've never forgiven him for it. I was serving in NI and we worked a system where the married guys got xmas off and the single guys got New Year off. Big ears decided last minute he wanted to fly over and cheer up the troops, all leave was cancelled. 

When?, And which regiment?

19 minutes ago, Jedd Drudge said:

Everyone keeps going on about that fucking Diana interview again because it's the anniversary or something. 

Look, ill of the dead and all that but she was a bit of a fucking hussy who's only famous for knobbing anything with a pulse, be it heart surgeons or rugby players or whoever else happened to have a dick. Queen of hearts, of arse more like. "Oooh look I can walk on a piece of land that's been cleared of land mines and moan about my husband being a cunt". Why don't you go and get a real job then? 

The other downside is that bottom feeder Paul Burrell is being wheeled out again. I don't know why it was such a surprise when he came out as gay, being that he'd been in Diana's company for more than 10 minutes and hadn't had an affair with her. Who gives a fuck what he thinks anyway? Fucking professional bottom wiper. What a way to spend your life. 

• Upvote 1

42 minutes ago, Section_31 said:

Everyone keeps going on about that fucking Diana interview again because it's the anniversary or something. 

Look, ill of the dead and all that but she was a bit of a fucking hussy who's only famous for knobbing anything with a pulse, be it heart surgeons or rugby players or whoever else happened to have a dick. Queen of hearts, of arse more like. "Oooh look I can walk on a piece of land that's been cleared of land mines and moan about my husband being a cunt". Why don't you go and get a real job then? 

The other downside is that bottom feeder Paul Burrell is being wheeled out again. I don't know why it was such a surprise when he came out as gay, being that he'd been in Diana's company for more than 10 minutes and hadn't had an affair with her. Who gives a fuck what he thinks anyway? Fucking professional bottom wiper. What a way to spend your life. 

All I remember was our game was cancelled because the daft useless bint managed to get herself killed.

• Upvote 4

3 hours ago, tokyojoe said:

All I remember was our game was cancelled because the daft useless bint managed to get herself killed.

Yeah, against Newcastle I'd been looking forward to it. 

I turned the telly on and it was wall to wall Diana.

First thing I said to my missus was I bet they cancel the match, and sure enough...

Oasis had just released an album, Be Here Now I think and there's a track on it called Don't Go Away.

Some gobshite DJ on the radio played it "for Diana".

Fucking tit.

Just now, Harry's Lad said:

First thing I said to my missus was I bet they cancel the match, and sure enough...

Oasis had just released an album, Be Here Now I think and there's a track on it called Don't Go Away.

Fucking tit.

Tune that. 

4 hours ago, tokyojoe said:

2 minutes ago, Harry's Lad said:

Fucking tit.

1 minute ago, Bjornebye said:

Tune that. 

74e92a6f41ebcac61b0ec795c5842716.gif

8 hours ago, Section_31 said:

Something tells me your mantlepiece is adorning this work of art ?

7988e6b6b2fcfe62975da4beca29a86c.jpg

• Upvote 3

35549160-8937011-Prince_Edward_Earl_of_W

Which medals does Prince Edward have?

s-l300.jpg&f=1&nofb=1

As he stood for the silence, several medals could be seen adorning Prince Edward’s chest.

While not all could be seen clearly, he has several honorary medals. 

He has the Queen Elizabeth II Silver Jubilee medal, Queen Elizabeth II Golden Jubilee medal and Queen Elizabeth II Diamond Jubilee medal.

He also has the Canadian Forces Decoration, New Zealand Commemorative medal, medal commemorating the Silver Jubilee of the Sultan of Brunei, medal commemorating the Golden Jubilee of the Sultan of Brunei.

Edward also has the Royal Victorian Order Star and Order of the Garter Star which are given by the Queen.

He could also be seen wearing epaulettes on his shoulders with gold braiding which reflects his appointment as an Aide-de-camp to The Queen.

After leaving university in 1986, Prince Edward joined the Royal Marines.

The marines had paid £12,000 towards his tuition at Cambridge University on condition of future service.

However, Edward dropped out of the commando course after having completed just one-third of the 12-month stint of training.

Three fucking months the bluffing cunt, I spent longer in the NAAFI queue than this arsehole spent in the Army. Get these privileged pricks away from these services.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

On 09/11/2020 at 10:43, Section_31 said:

I think she was putting it about a bit to stick two fingers up to that big eared cunt Charles and the in laws.

Believe me, I was no fan of hers, but I got the impression she was selected as breeding stock to produce an heir because in my view, that's how these callous fuckers think.

Don't forget that lovely, kindly, smiling old bag the Queen Mother knew Charles was nobbing that other old bag Camilla Parker Bowles and did more than turn a blind eye by letting them use whichever palace she lived in.

Hate is a strong word, but I do absolutely hate the lot of them and everything they stand for.

Fucking vermin.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2