You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Monarchy

Remmie

Harry should get into techno. Bet he could get loads of decent synths with the cash he has. Then just start uploading tunes and let people pay what they want for them. Could maybe do an electronic version of God Save The Queen for the folks back at home once he's up and running in the US.

Now that he's fucked them off, do we still call him Harry? How about Harro? Or Hazzo?

Hazza?

*leaves thread*

4 hours ago, Dougie Do'ins said:

Just down to bad timing that £7m of our money was spent renovating their 'cottage' that they're going to use as a convenience befor announcing this 'financial independence' shit.

Parasites the fucking lot of them. 

It's our cottage; the actual sum was £2.4m; and as a Grade II listed property requiring maintenance, it was scheduled for renovation, irrespective of who lived there.

Might I suggest that the tabloid misinformation parroted here forms a substantial part of the reason why they're jacking it all in and going to live in a country (Canada) with a much lower gobshite quotient?

1 hour ago, Dougie Do'ins said:

BBC News - Labour leadership: Clive Lewis calls for Royal Family referendum

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-51062770

Reactionary bollocks.  The mental old people who really care would vote, most people who think it’s a bit outdated but aren’t really arsed either way wouldn’t and we’d be stuck with them for years. 

2 hours ago, Strontium Dog™ said:

It's our cottage; the actual sum was £2.4m; and as a Grade II listed property requiring maintenance, it was scheduled for renovation, irrespective of who lived there.

Might I suggest that the tabloid misinformation parroted here forms a substantial part of the reason why they're jacking it all in and going to live in a country (Canada) with a much lower gobshite quotient?

The £7m was a number I had in my head and tbh, I couldn't be arsed checking. Maybe I got it mixed up with the circa £25m their wedding cost. Or maybe I got it mixed up with the £300m we're splashing out so the plumbing can be upgraded at Buckingham Palace. 

Regardless of whether it was £2.4m or £7m it's still paid for out of our pockets.

Any chance you can fuck off with them ?

4 minutes ago, Dougie Do'ins said:

The £7m was a number I had in my head and tbh, I couldn't be arsed checking. Maybe I got it mixed up with the circa £25m their wedding cost. Or maybe I got it mixed up with the £300m we're splashing out so the plumbing can be upgraded at Buckingham Palace. 

Regardless of whether it was £2.4m or £7m it's still paid for out of our pockets.

Any chance you can fuck off with them ?

If I fucked off, who would be around to point out that you were making stuff up.

You'll also find that the money doesn't come "out of our pockets". The Sovereign Grant does not come from the taxpayer.