You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Monarchy

Remmie

Guest Pistonbroke
Just now, Bjornebye said:

Ha wouldn't you if it was them ghouls! 

Andrew is only attending as they need someone to keep the kids entertained. 

Guest Pistonbroke
11 minutes ago, tokyojoe said:

Busted hip. It's on the Monterrey match thread on the MF.

Shit, all the best and hope you get home as soon as. Are they having to give you a replacement hip or are the bones going to heal properly? 

5 minutes ago, tokyojoe said:

Cheeky twat.

Still no actual info on it , how you did it etc? People on here care about you. Don't just bleed the fucking information out. Am I right to assume some sassy fly bitch was getting a right pounding and it popped out? 

I wonder how many pre pubescent kids they have strapped up drip feeding their virgin blood into Phil's veins. 

I remember the outrage once when Phillip said a junction box looked like it had been wired by an Indian, a very racist remark rightly criticised but then I watched Guy Martin in India and fuck me the electric cables everywhere was fucking nuts, if anything it was an astute observation. I just hope it's an Indian wiring his robotic heart to the machines. 

Nah I don't really I wouldn't wish harm on anybody.

2 hours ago, Bjornebye said:

had a collection of staff and patients walking Still no actual info on it , how you did it etc? People on here care about you. Don't just bleed the fucking information out. Am I right to assume some sassy fly bitch was getting a right pounding and it popped out? 

Slipped on some wet leaves and landed full blast on my left hip.

Just had a gathering of staff and patients walk past singing Rudolf the fucking red nosed twat. 

Will no doubt be transferred to prison on a murder charge at this rate.

Fuck Christmas.

The've moved me from my solo ward into a shared ward with four ancient blokes (yes Stig, older than me). I'm having to listen to this other blokes TV which is broadcasting a programme about carp fishing. Fucking carp fishing.

I am going to make as much noise as fucking possible during a certain sporting event this evening.

On 02/12/2019 at 15:02, A Red said:

I was going to have a go at Stig during one of our head to heads about him being all hypocritical and joining the armed services and having to swear allegiance to the Queen. I checked and apparently the Navy dont require this. I've never forgiven the cunt.

Steven Bonnar and Mhairi Black were less than wholehearted in their affirmations of allegiance to the Queen. 

https://metro.co.uk/2019/12/19/snp-mp-crosses-fingers-pledges-allegiance-queen-11931165/

Good on 'em.

15 hours ago, tokyojoe said:

Slipped on some wet leaves and landed full blast on my left hip.

Just had a gathering of staff and patients walk past singing Rudolf the fucking red nosed twat. 

Will no doubt be transferred to prison on a murder charge at this rate.

Fuck Christmas.

Fuck

Sorry to hear that

How long are you in for