You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Bellamy in Belfast at the weekend?

Paco

my bird emailed me to say that bellamy was in the Hatfield on the lower Ormeau road on saturday drinking with the guy who shot Johnny Adair at a

UB40 concert. Apparently it's the talk of Belfast. anybody else hear this?

How embarrassing is that?

A UB40 concert!

Bloody hell, you can see how these situations can turn into assault charges!

"Craig Craig Craig". And a couple of mobile phones videoing your every move. Must do your head in.

And when I say assault charges I mean just asking them to put their phones down or something by putting an hand on them.

"See that? He just assaulted me" blah blah.

How sad do you have to be to video him standing there doing fuck all, and then put it on youtube? And all those losers shouting stuff at him. Fucks sake, the fella is just out to have a quiet bevvy, why don't people just leave these 'celebs' alone when they go out.

The one and only time I've ever hassled a celeb was in my much younger days when I was smashed at a Chubby Brown gig in town, and I was talking shit to Alan Shearer about him putting two past Schmeichel that day. He could - and probably should - have told me to fuck off, but he was really plite and humoured me.

Any other time I've seen someone famous, I've just left them to it. They're entitled to a bit of peace and quiet when they go out, same as the rest of us.

my bird emailed me to say that bellamy was in the Hatfield on the lower Ormeau road on saturday drinking with the guy who shot Johnny Adair at a

UB40 concert. Apparently it's the talk of Belfast. anybody else hear this?

Thats a load of shit btw he was with a few mates end of. and a few lads for a bit of protection.

How sad do you have to be to video him standing there doing fuck all, and then put it on youtube? And all those losers shouting stuff at him. Fucks sake, the fella is just out to have a quiet bevvy, why don't people just leave these 'celebs' alone when they go out.

The one and only time I've ever hassled a celeb was in my much younger days when I was smashed at a Chubby Brown gig in town, and I was talking shit to Alan Shearer about him putting two past Schmeichel that day. He could - and probably should - have told me to fuck off, but he was really plite and humoured me.

Any other time I've seen someone famous, I've just left them to it. They're entitled to a bit of peace and quiet when they go out, same as the rest of us.

I saw Pennant going to see DreamGirls (Well he wasn't in Smokin Aces or Blood Diamond) at the Odeon on London Road, and he walked righ tpast me and all I said was "Alright mate" like I was his mate. Better than looking at him like a nobhead, as if I wanted to bum him. Never understood people recording someone just standing at the bar though...

I was out with some mates in Newcastle before Christmas and we bumped into Alan Shearer. One of my mates asked for a photograph, but Shearer declined saying he didn't do photo's when he was "oot on the toon", which is fair enough. So my mate, who's had a few now says "How about just the bottom half of your face then?" Shearer just looked completely bemused for a few seconds before again declining and offering an autograph. My mate just said "Nah" and walked off. It was all very bizarre.

Guest Jay W

I once blatanly ignored Stubbs in Toys'r'us. It was comical because it was empty and there was only me and Stubbs in the aisle and he was looking at the red shirt and kind of edgy like I was going to say something, but I just never.

That is all.

He was in Dublin for the Ireland rugby game. He then travelled up to Belfast to see some mates. Not much to it.

The Hatfield Cain what the fuck is he doing in there. I mean it is not like one of Belfasts top bars is it ?

Maybe I have been away too long mate.

I once blatanly ignored Stubbs in Toys'r'us. It was comical because it was empty and there was only me and Stubbs in the aisle and he was looking at the red shirt and kind of edgy like I was going to say something, but I just never.

That is all.

You should have gone 'Bwaaak'.

Golden opportunity there mate.

The Hatfield Cain what the fuck is he doing in there. I mean it is not like one of Belfasts top bars is it ?

Don't knock the Hatfield, when I was living in the Holylands you could go down and get a carryout at any time.

It is a bit of a dive though.

I assume the other place he was in is the Bot as opposed to the Bought.

Again not one of my favourite haunts in Belfast.

Don't knock the Hatfield, when I was living in the Holylands you could go down and get a carryout at any time.

It is a bit of a dive though.

I assume the other place he was in is the Bot as opposed to the Bought.

Again not one of my favourite haunts in Belfast.

I have used the carryout service myself at ungodly hours - 24/7 it was.

Just not the type of place you would expect Bellamy to turn up at. The Bot is different but the Hatfield is the Hatfield, twenty four hour carrry outs or not.

We used to draw short straws to see who would go, enough said. Keep the Taxi running job.

He moved onto the something crown (i forget the name of the pub now...duck and crown?) which is also on the ormeau road. He then moved onto the Botanic Inn.