You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Goodbye Arsenal

Nunavut Patrick

Arsenal annoy me in the fact that the media wank over them saying about the football they play. I agree their football is great to watch but where are they, 4th. They only just managed to qualify for the Champs lge last season and will be doing the same this season.

They are out of the FA Cup, lost in the final of the Carling Cup, losing after the 1st leg of the Champs Lge.

There a team of pussys. First slightest challenge and they go down lack a sack of shit.

Rose tinted glasses or not but i personally think we are in a stronger position then Arsenal to progress and challenge for the Premier Lge.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gotta love NP's rage!

There is a lot of truth in there though. Arsenal seem to get an awful lot of credit and favourable media attention, but in the past few years they havn't won anything of note.

Much as I dislike Mourinho, he was giving out the same message after the Carling Cup final. He was saying great manager - yes. Great young players - yes. But they keep losing!

I think Wenger needs to develop a more pragmatic side, or his great reputation will diminish in a sea of pretty football that doesn't quite deliver the trophies.

Gotta love NP's rage!

There is a lot of truth in there though. Arsenal seem to get an awful lot of credit and favourable media attention, but in the past few years they havn't won anything of note.

Much as I dislike Mourinho, he was giving out the same message after the Carling Cup final. He was saying great manager - yes. Great young players - yes. But they keep losing!

I think Wenger needs to develop a more pragmatic side, or his great reputation will diminish in a sea of pretty football that doesn't quite deliver the trophies.

The media uproar when Benitez rotates his established squad players for other established squad players defies belief especially when you compare it to that winging twat rotating his first teamers for kids. Media agenda if you ask me. Compare the reaction to the Burnley FA Cup game, to today's press reaction.

The media uproar when Benitez rotates his established squad players for other established squad players defies belief especially when you compare it to that winging twat rotating his first teamers for kids. Media agenda if you ask me. Compare the reaction to the Burnley FA Cup game, to today's press reaction.

and you can only begin to imagine the uproar if we had lost 3 cup matches in a week. it's fucking incredible the lack of pressure wenger works under by simply having lots of young french-africans in his squad.

and you can only begin to imagine the uproar if we had lost 3 cup matches in a week. it's fucking incredible the lack of pressure wenger works under by simply having lots of young french-africans in his squad.

Exactly - Wenger the Visionary, Benitez the Tinkerman

shower of cunts.

Eboue the little cunt, Ljunberg the diving Ikeabumming fuck and the lot of them. Good-fucking bye.

Wank wank wank all over the fine collection of Arsenal footballers- they're snidey whinging cunts. To a fucking man.

And it gave me great joy to see Mandela's mate leave that plodding dumb fuck Swiss spinning like some Alpine climber losing his footing.

Besides Henchoz, what the hell have the Swiss done for anyone besides profit from misery? Canton-loving neutralitists should grow some balls.

Stick that in your foie de gras Arsene and smoke it.

Amen.

And they were playing a Prem side in a later round. We shouldn't have lost to Burnley with the team we put out. Arsenal can't say that.

Did i mention that arsenal are cunts? I don't like them, one little bit. All of this just reinforces the fact that them being a classy club is a myth. They are classy when they win and when they lose they are like a 4 year old kid. Christ I hate them.

NP's anti-Arsenal sentiments I do appreciate.

As many have said, Benitez gets flack for essentially doing what Wenger does: importing (significantly less) and rotating (this issue is arguable). But compare what we've achieved under Benitez with Arsenal's achievements over the same period - bearing in mind that Wenger has had a significant headstart on Benitez in all departments.

Gotta love NP's rage!

Gotta Love the Rev Richards' calm pragmatic response to NP's rage.

I used to like Arsenal but this season they have really pushed it too far.

With Wengers moaning about everybody, Henry being a total knob jockey and the less said about Eboue the better, they are overtaking Chelsea as the mutuals most hated team.

Wenger's been in this country ten years and he still can't lose with any grace whatsoever.

As many have said, Benitez gets flack for essentially doing what Wenger does: importing (significantly less) and rotating (this issue is arguable). But compare what we've achieved under Benitez with Arsenal's achievements over the same period - bearing in mind that Wenger has had a significant headstart on Benitez in all departments.

Very good point that.