You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Goodbye Arsenal

Nunavut Patrick

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Interesting fact for media types who jerk off over Arsenal's brand of total football (from Football365):

"If Reading win at the Emirates on Saturday, Arsenal will become the first English side to ever lose four successive matches in four different competitions."

Go on Reading!!

I was more than happy to see Arsenal lose, again. The overblown hype in the media was really starting to irritate me, 'kids' this, 'kids' that. Toure, Almunia, Rosicky, Hleb, Baptista. Hardly "the kids". Infact only two "kids" actually started, Wallcott and Traore who are both 17.

Calling players around the young 20's is what really fucked me off. Surely Momo, Mascherano, Pennant, Gonzalez, Agger etc are "kids" in the same way.

Arseholes

on top of losing in the CL the game before that. it's getting as sickening as the whole leeds/o'leary "my kids" thing now.

Especially when you consider that there's a media campaign against the "big clubs" for not giving English youngsters a chance.

We blood a few in Cup competitions and get slaughtered for disrespect whe we go out. Aresnal do the same with foreign imports and get praised for it.

I know - I'm sounding like Kopite now.

I was more than happy to see Arsenal lose, again. The overblown hype in the media was really starting to irritate me, 'kids' this, 'kids' that. Toure, Almunia, Rosicky, Hleb, Baptista. Hardly "the kids". Infact only two "kids" actually started, Wallcott and Traore who are both 17.

Calling players around the young 20's is what really fucked me off. Surely Momo, Mascherano, Pennant, Gonzalez, Agger etc are "kids" in the same way.

Arseholes

Yes, also Fabregas may be 19 but hes a first team regular. And didnt we get to the CL final just two seasons ago, with a team full of the likes of Mellor, Raven, Welsh, Potter and co ...

More english players in that lot than arsenal have fielded since the famous back four retired.

All their players are 16 and taken from horrendous lives in Africa so its ok if they lose a few games and go another season without a trophy. Apparently.

Fucking colonialism. What was that Belgian club that had all African players? Weren;t they somehow connected to Arsenal?

I guarantee (allegedly) that the only fuckers profiting from the talent from Africa is the agents or spurriliuos talent-finders. In fact, thoser fucking Belgians and their blood diamond trade (God I can't believe Winston Churchill, after the Dardanelles, went to Antwerp and helped orgainze and defend that shitty little city) are probably behind the whole thing.

Platini, I demand an investigation headed up by the Maltese FA President.

Fucking Wenger is nothing but a modern day Livingston and Dein is nothing more than a modern day King Leopold.

UP THE CONGO!

FREE BRAZZAVILLE!

REPARATIONS FOR THE RAPE!

GIVE US OUR ZINC AND RUBBER BACK YOU SMARMY BELGAIN FUCKERS!