You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Goodbye Arsenal

Nunavut Patrick

shower of cunts.

Eboue the little cunt, Ljunberg the diving Ikeabumming fuck and the lot of them. Good-fucking bye.

Wank wank wank all over the fine collection of Arsenal footballers- they're snidey whinging cunts. To a fucking man.

And it gave me great joy to see Mandela's mate leave that plodding dumb fuck Swiss spinning like some Alpine climber losing his footing.

Besides Henchoz, what the hell have the Swiss done for anyone besides profit from misery? Canton-loving neutralitists should grow some balls.

Stick that in your foie de gras Arsene and smoke it.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

shower of cunts.

Eboue the little cunt, Ljunberg the diving Ikeabumming fuck and the lot of them. Good-fucking bye.

Wank wank wank all over the fine collection of Arsenal footballers- they're snidey whinging cunts. To a fucking man.

And it gave me great joy to see Mandela's mate leave that plodding dumb fuck Swiss spinning like some Alpine climber losing his footing.

Besides Henchoz, what the hell have the Swiss done for anyone besides profit from misery? Canton-loving neutralitists should grow some balls.

The cuckoo clock :whistle:

Matterhorn chocolate and Swiss Rolls excepted; seriuosly, has any nation ever gotten so much out being basically a bunch of pussies? Oooerrr, we're neutral. Don't invade us and send us all the international organizations HQ that those you didn;t give those smarmy Belgian fucks.

I wish Germany would just swallow those two nations whole and leave Holland and Luxembourg as buffer zones.

I hope global warming engorges Lake Geneva and swallows the whole place into one big Sea.

We'll call it the Sea of the Land That Used To Be Pussies. And it'll be patrolled by a bunch of Gerries like in Das Boot.

I was hoping Hughes was going to twat Wenger when he wouldn't give the ball back.

Serves them right for resting Henry, Toure, Fabregues etc.

No no no mate, you don't know the mantra....it's Arsenal and their school of beautiful football so it doesn't matter who plays.

Remind me again you dumb fucks at SKY and BBC who has gotten the most red cards? Must be those bad English footballers bothering my players kicking ten bells of Liberty out of them.

I hope the Dutch turn them eight ways to a brothel next week.

Didn't watch the game, but I'm glad they've gone out of both cups in the space of four days. It has a nice symmetry to it.

Here's a replay:

Eboue gets fouled.

Wails on ground arms flailing to be subbed.

Eboue gets up.

Eboue returns to play.

Repeat every time the little twat is on the field at least once.

I'm going to join MSF (Medicens Sans Frontiers or in a real language- Doctors Without Borders) and see if the Ivory Coast is full of whingers or is it a learned behaviour?

Unfortunately it does mean there'll probably be a double from Chelsea or United this year. We have to win the CL to hump it into the shadows.

I reckon Spurs (due a cup soon) and Boro will knock em both out in the quarters. Man U always seem to have a bit of trouble against Boro's fat strike force.

shower of cunts.

Amen to that. Fuck these ‘wunderkinds’ and they’re fucking myopic thunderbirds puppet of a Manager. Come on PSV and make it a treble. :party:

I'd love to see Utd and Chelsea drop out of the FA cup next round.

Narr, let them go all the way to the final, that will be more games moved about and then they will have to fit them all in, in the last couple of weeks of the season, better chance they will drop points that way.