You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Team for tomorrow

rondeco

I think barca might go with:

------------------------------Valdes---------------------------------

Thuram-------------Puyol---------------Edmilson------------Zambrotta

------------------------------Marquez--------------------------------

-------------------Xavi----------------Deco--------------------------

Messi------------------------------------------------------Ronaldinho

-----------------------------Gudjohnsen------------------------------

If I was picking the side, it would be:

Reina

Finnan

Carra

Agger

Aurelio

Gerrard

Xabi

Momo

Bellamy

Kuyt

Gonzalez

I'd have Bellamy and Gonzo out wide supporting Dirk and also dropping back to help the full backs when necessary.

If you sit back and let them attack, its asking for trouble. They leave themselves wide open at the back, I've seen even shit Spanish teams look dangerous on the break against them, but you need to have pace to exploit that.

Bellamy is the key man for me tonight, as Crouch will be at Anfield.

Reina

Finnan

Carra

Agger

Aurelio

Gerrard

Xabi

Momo

Bellamy

Kuyt

Gonzalez

I'd have Bellamy and Gonzo out wide supporting Dirk and also dropping back to help the full backs when necessary.

If you sit back and let them attack, its asking for trouble. They leave themselves wide open at the back, I've seen even shit Spanish teams look dangerous on the break against them, but you need to have pace to exploit that.

are you not in Barca?

Reina

Finnan

Carra

Agger

Aurelio

Gerrard

Xabi

Momo

Bellamy

Kuyt

Gonzalez

On one level, it'd be good to see how Gonzalez did in a context in which he's previously done well. However, this isn't the tie to risk starting with him, in my opinion.

On one level, it'd be good to see how Gonzalez did in a context in which he's previously done well. However, this isn't the tie to risk starting with him, in my opinion.

Agree with that. I think Riise will play LM but who knows with Rafa?

Confirmed team:

Reina, Arbeloa, Riise, Agger, Carragher, Finnan, Gerrard, Alonso, Sissoko, Kuyt, Bellamy.

Subs - Dudek, Hyypia, Pennant, Crouch, Gonzalez, Mascherano, Zenden.

Surprised to see Arbeloa start, I would presume he's playing alongside Carra. I still feel good about the game, the only one who's missing is García.

Confirmed team:

Reina, Arbeloa, Riise, Agger, Carragher, Finnan, Gerrard, Alonso, Sissoko, Kuyt, Bellamy.

Subs - Dudek, Hyypia, Pennant, Crouch, Gonzalez, Mascherano, Zenden.

Surprised to see Arbeloa start, I would presume he's playing alongside Carra. I still feel good about the game, the only one who's missing is García.

Must admit I'd love to see L'il Luis in this one.