You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

My lovely Mayo Mammy..

Stouffer

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I love the one when Father Jack dies and he's laid in his coffin. There's this gentle music playing and Father Ted's reciting some poem or something and then Jack sits up all of a sudden and shouts "drink, feck, tits, arrrse". Brilliant.

Fr. Jack in his wheelchair having a picnic with Ted and Dougal and there is a table full of drink. The camera slowly pans accross the landscape and as it pans back 2 seconds later the whiskey bottles are empty rolling around on the table and Jack is just sitting there with a smile.

or

the one where Ted gets an erection when he fancys some novelist staying at the house. He holds her book in a strategic position.

I was Skiing in Italy when news filtered through someone had died and everyone was presuming it was Father Jack ... Was absolutely gutted when I found out it was Ted... Thank fuck they got 3 series in before he went.....

RIP Dermot.

I know, that's a shame. Great TV show.

• 1 month later...

My 2 fave scenes - Kicking Bishop Brennan up the ar5e and where hes waving at the japanese with the perfectly formed piece of square dirt on the window.

Whats the one where ted is imagining what all his friends would say to him in a thought bubble, then dougal comes up to his thoughts and hes forgotten what he was going to say.

Absolute genius

My 2 fave scenes - Kicking Bishop Brennan up the ar5e and where hes waving at the japanese with the perfectly formed piece of square dirt on the window.

Whats the one where ted is imagining what all his friends would say to him in a thought bubble, then dougal comes up to his thoughts and hes forgotten what he was going to say.

Absolute genius

That's the Christmas one. Mrs. Doyle has just told Ted he's only the second best priest, and he's running from some fella he's just hit with a stone. It's fucking hilarious when Dougal does that.