Quantcast
Sleeping with the enemy - Barcelona - HOF - Hall of Fame Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
TLW

Sleeping with the enemy - Barcelona

I enjoyed reading that. I can't for the life of me think how he would see Eto'o's hair as worse than the likes of Puyol, but its a funny old game.

He seemed knowledgable and it has also been interesting to hear from this chap (and one or two others) that they view Crouch as a decent player.

I enjoyed reading that. I can't for the life of me think how he would see Eto'o's hair as worse than the likes of Puyol, but its a funny old game.

He seemed knowledgable and it has also been interesting to hear from this chap (and one or two others) that they view Crouch as a decent player.

He did practically go for the "good skill for a big man" cliche though. That's pretty much the best Crouchy gets. "Not as shit as you would have thought" sort of thing. If he was 6'2", he wouldn't get any stick. He looks ungainly so people react to it.

He did practically go for the "good skill for a big man" cliche though. That's pretty much the best Crouchy gets. "Not as shit as you would have thought" sort of thing. If he was 6'2", he wouldn't get any stick. He looks ungainly so people react to it.

I think it goes the other way. Players who don't know him fear him because of his height, until they realise he's useless in the air.

I think it goes the other way. Players who don't know him fear him because of his height, until they realise he's useless in the air.

he's hardly useless (thats nearly the name of a race horse) just not as good in the air as his height would suggest.

when he answer the question about the score it reads that he thinks the first leg will be 2-0 to Barca but Liverpool will win 2-1 on aggeragate - obviousley hedging his bets.

I think he was sayin 2-0 to Barca at the Nou Camp and 2-1 to us at Anfield.

The great thing is, he's in Spain until friday, so this thread can be used to insult him all week and he can't respond. Unless he checks in at an internet cafe of course.

The great thing is, he's in Spain until friday, so this thread can be used to insult him all week and he can't respond. Unless he checks in at an internet cafe of course.

24805BP~The-Simpsons-Mr-Burns-Excellent.jpg

We should all go back to having avatars of him by the weekend.

Ha. Cool. Right then, possibilities...

Ginger? Gay? Train driver? Beard? Bones?