You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Our Players In Trouble On The Algarve?

1892-LFCWasBorn

EXCLUSIVE

Liverpools John Arne Riise was today being investigated by police over a insurance scam. after Riise insured his legs for the £2 million the same amount he is said to be in debt to. Riise who has got in trouble before in his home country of norway, and was said to be a womaniser, took out the insurance on his legs 2 weeks ago. In the early hours of Saturday morning Riise apparently said to bellamy see how hard you can hit my legs with a golf club.

• Replies 351
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought Bellamy had behaved impeccably up until now, I've been impressed by the way he's handled himself on and off the pitch. This is an unfortunate turn of events it it's true.

Theres two issues here. The first reports were from the local rag, saying that Pennant, Fowler and Dudek had a spat. Totally unconnected to this, is another unconfirmed report that Bellers took a golf club to JAR.

And most of this is from NoTW coincidentaly in the run up to our biggest game of the season.

Take a step back guys and lets see what the fall out is before we all go jumping to conclusions. Prior to the JAR stuff it was Pennant people were hanging out to dry, now its Bellers. FFS, I think there a few people on here who'd want to knock out JAR ! But since the JAR stuff has come out they've all forgotten about the fowler/pennant/Dudek stuff.

Either way, we've two different stories neither from a reputable source. Remember NoTW has a sister paper who has a habit of making stuff up.

I know there is no smoke without fire, but really, golf clubs at dawn ?

Theres two issues here. The first reports were from the local rag, saying that Pennant, Fowler and Dudek had a spat. Totally unconnected to this, is another unconfirmed report that Bellers took a golf club to JAR.

And most of this is from NoTW coincidentaly in the run up to our biggest game of the season.

Take a step back guys and lets see what the fall out is before we all go jumping to conclusions. Prior to the JAR stuff it was Pennant people were hanging out to dry, now its Bellers. FFS, I think there a few people on here who'd want to knock out JAR ! But since the JAR stuff has come out they've all forgotten about the fowler/pennant/Dudek stuff.

Either way, we've two different stories neither from a reputable source. Remember NoTW has a sister paper who has a habit of making stuff up.

I know there is no smoke without fire, but really, golf clubs at dawn ?

Dave said the Bellamy and Riise stuff is apparently true. Unfortunately, for once, I believe him.

The Bellamy/Riise stuff is true apparently. The other stuff about Fowler, Dudek and Pennant was blown out of all proportion.

But to what extent true Dave ?

Did Bellers go into JARs room at 2am and lay into him with a golf club ? Which is horrific, or did they have a dispute over a beer followed by a little slanging match, which is nothing new for either of them ?

If Bellers went near ANYONE witha golf club Id expect him to be out on his ear already (Since this happened two days ago)

Dave said the Bellamy and Riise stuff is apparently true. Unfortunately, for once, I believe him.

But to what level is it ture, did Bellers really take a club to JAR at 2am ?

And the fact that two stories have come out slagging us off, and one seemss to have conveniently dissapeared as the other picks up heat just makes me wonder.

Like I said, theres no smoke without fire, but players have row over beer is not uncommon, player tries to break others legs with golf club is unheard off.

So on a scale if its a 3 I couldnt give a flying, players disagree, players argue and alot of people would shoot JAR itn he face for just smiling. But ifs its a full on 10 then obviously Bellers is on his way. But until we see the clubs reaction and get some more info, then lets hang back on the kangaroo court. A few have already said Pennant has to go, when were not even talking about him anymore !

I think the first report was a storm in a teacup, if anything happened at all. I don't believe that one. The second, one, about JAR and Bellamy, originated in Norway didn't it?

No, the Norwegian reports was quotes from NoTW too. The follow ups came from various comments that said nothing though, like Riises mother and brother saying nothing, Riises advisor saying nothing, the Norwegian head coach saying that this must be bad, and finally; Riise himself saying.....wait for it........nothing.

I've felt hitting Riise with a fucking golf club for most of this season.

He's a bit weird anyway isn't he? Sending pictures of his pale arse to birds and takes himself very seriously.

He's an ugly cunt. Least Bellers could have done was try and re-arrange his face furniture and improve its feng shui.

The idea of a hapless, harmless nice guy like Jerzy being handcuffed for trying to send the head in on a bizzy made me laugh.